TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Schultz

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I work in the special education department of an elementary school, and there are so many things that I could do with an ipad with the kids I work with! One child specifically really responds to tactile activities, and can wrap his head around things he can touch better than anything else...Reading, Math, science....an ipad could help him understand so many of these concepts that he may never be able to get otherwise! This wouldn't be a gift for me...it'd be a gift for him, one that would help him for the rest of his life--a gift that would help him unlock the potential that I KNOW he has within him!!!

bcschwartz

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
So need one of these...

Would love to ditch the laptop for an iPad, and definitely need the larger storage and the wifi/3G. Would make a nice last minute gift for me!

ankitgada

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Rocking people ... Rocking Blog ... Rocking Device .... Tipb is being the Santa this year ... Would love love to have an Ipad .......... It cannot can get better then this :)

Raskinny

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Just once

I would like the ipad 3g + wifi. I am stuck at home with Bells Palsy which is a virus that paralizes half of your face. It stinks. It makes you look like a monster when you smile. Now I know I have no chance of winning and you might not even read this. Though I would love just once for my luck to change.

rod97301

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I really really want an iPad!!!!!

This would make my Christimas complete... Been oohing and awing for some time, just can't afford it at this time...

alberttong

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
iPad ME

Yes, I want one because it is just the most useful tools I have seen. Games for my 5 kids, email for my wife, web surfing, cooking recipes for me at the stove, movies in the van, music in the house! Yes, iPad ME.

scooter2525

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Why an iPad for our family is critical

When my wife and I got married, all we had between us were iphones (3GS) and my MBP. At the time, I was away a lot for work and so she was left with her iphone to browse the net, facebook and keep contact with the outside world. I had the MBP for work for the better part of the day. Now my job keeps me at home, however we still have just the MBP to do our power internet use (wife-facebook, me-blogs/forums). An ipad for us would be a great addition so we aren't always fighting over the laptop because our iphone screens are too small for regular use. In addition our 4 year old is starting to learn to write, read and spell. Apps dedicated for just that learning would be great for him to use on the ipad. Please help out family out! Thank you!

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I want that Ipad reaaally bad !!...

ok guys, nice to have a tiny little chance of getting an ipad, I'll tell you why :

"No tengo iPad todavia, me encanta pero es muy costoso, tengo un iPhone 4 pero lo manejo con una PC, buscando ampliar mi portafolio de productos Apple para el 2011, esta seria una adicion genial..... "

TRANSLATION : " I want that iPad really bad "..

Thanks

anon(3792)

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I know the iPad is getting long in the tooth, and that newer, sexier hardware is coming out, but I still love the original iPad. I love you iPad. Don't let that young sexy hardware get you down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966