TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnAyanami

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Without a new iPad, my life will be without meaning.

Dear Santa...er...TiPb!

I've been using Apple products since I was about 4 or 5 when I used the old Mac Plus in the basement to play Chess Master version 2000 or something like that. Since then I've owned a number of Macs, including a PowerBook 190 (nothing like a greyscale screen and an '040 processor), a Macintosh TV (I'm that old school) and an iMac. As a big iOS fan now, all I want for Christmas is an iPad but unfortunately, being a starving college student, it's out of my budget.

Happy holidays!

P.S. Georgia, you have the prettiest eyes ;)

Pmabke

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPad for Christmas

...for my son Brett so that I can stop cleaning sticky stubstances off the screens of both my iPhone 4 and my iPad. My son is 8 and loves playing soccer, Scrabble, and other games on my iPad. He just earned his best report card ever (he's a 3rd grader in a 3rd/4th grade split class) and I am very proud of him.

David.Sanchez

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
As The Temptations song goes:

Ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin
Please give me the ipad, won't you please
Ain't to proud to plead, baby, baby
Please give me the ipad, TiPb, won't you please...:)

I have never owned a Apple product and would be cool for my first to be an ipad..

Thanks TiPb :D

MiiiiiiiPad

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
This is MyPad

I neeeed to adopt this child. I vow to nurture it with its favorite coolest apps, keep it clean, make sure it is safe, and never scold it too harshly should it get tempermental, though I cannot imagine that Madame Mac would ever be so rude. Yes, I have named her. I already love her.
I would never be able to bring this child home if it were not for this one opportunity. I am the loving mother of a cute, funny boy, and the wife of a technologically inept, yet magnificent in his own right, man. MyPad would quench that last surge of technological brilliancy for which I have been long thirsty.
Please send her home. :)

jkamphof

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I would love to pass it on to my parents who need something easier than a PC to use while they travel, everytime they visit I loose my iDevices while they play on them (iPod touches mostly) and marvel at the ease of use.

Heres to hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brad99