• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josenx4

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Would be great help!

I'm a college student and being able to have an iPad for on the go work would tremendously. As I do a lot of community service and volunteer work, having an iPad would greatly help me when I am away from home and need to complete assignments and other school tasks.
I am a huge apple fan, and I've always wanted to have an iPad see since it came out, but with college being so expensive now a days I haven't been able to purchase one. If I won this iPad it would be the greatest Christmas present ever and I know i would put it to great use.

JhonnyC

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I want a 3G+ wifi iPad so that I can directly install it into my cars dashboard. This way not only can I run all my music (and radio stations too) through it but I can have Waze constantly on with that large display. I would even be able to download movies on the go and even watch them, but not while driving right? ;)

But most importantly it would put me one step closer to owning the first ever Apple iCar.

bsugarman

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
In life, there are wants and needs. I definitely want a TV that works (mine just broke last night in the middle of Men in Black II). But, I NEED that iPad. In fact, forget the TV altogether-- I'll watch MIB on my personal movie machine. Please :) Not that I'm begging, mind you...

Merry Christmas!

jdc

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Got to be green and replace those wasteful newspapers

Got to get rid of the wasteful newspapers cluttering up my breakfast, then my piano bench where they rest before being thrown in the recycling bin or cut up for the bottom of the composter .... an Ipad will do the trick...of course we can't cut up the ipad for the bottom of the composter...mmmmm

Lensteruk

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Please Santa can I have a nice shiny ipad. I have been a very good boy all year and promise to be really good all next year too. If you would be so kind as to consider me to be a very grateful new ipad owner then the owner of the apple shop would be very grateful too. He would finally be able to oust the blithering idiot who drools over the shiny iPads knowing full well that the drooler has no money and is never going to buy the gizmo that he covets so. It would really make my year - so Santa be really kind to this wee boy. #iwant #imgood #idrool #ipad

James33614

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
iPad giveaway

I have been wanting to get an iPad ever since I changed from Blackberry to the iPhone. It would be great to get one for the Christmas season.

ivans.

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
iPad would be awesome

If I win I will never ...EVER... eat an apple again.
Then I will apologize to all the apple's I have ate in my lifetime.
I'm sorry apples.

On a serious note though, I would love to get an iPad because I've never had the luxury of having one simply because I just don't have the money for it. I would have bought one for myself this christmas but I spent all my money on my Mom and Dad's present.

Last edited:

cbm

Jun 20, 2010
www.xfade.com
While I'd really prefer to win a second generation iPad, like I've been hearing so much about, I guess all that I can hope to win this year is one of those old first generation iPads. Oh well... :)

go4ityoda

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Do or do not!

It's is very awesome of you guys and Waze to give away an iPad.

I could use the extra space and the 3g from the 16G wi-fi one that I currently have. I would give my 16G to my family and as yoda would say "much computing I could do, yes".

cgonel

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow What a Contest - 2 Year Old in Need

I may not win one but I have to say this an amazing "magical" contest! I would love to win the iPad so I can gift my current one to my 2 year daughter. I swear I can barley get my hands on it without her looking all over the house for it. Well I am hiding in the closet to write this and I hear her coming looking for it...got to go!

maddog5683

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
i need an IPad

My very first post. TiPb you guys are awesome i visit your site at least 6 times a day or more since i got my very first iphone 3gs.

The reason i want to win an ipad is i cant afford one. however i will make great use of one at work. i have to do alot of rdp sessions and vnc sessions and alot of the time im not at my dest or onsite. this ipad would be the biggest most used tool on the planet for me!!!!!!

thanks,

fotosmurf

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
A Son's Wish

I would love to give this as a gift to my 8 year old son. Since they've come out, he's been running around collecting money he finds to save up for one. He's always creating them from paper and his building blocks. This would be awesome for him to actually have one of his very on, a real one.

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Oh What A Christmas Morning It Would Be!

I can imagine it now....The warm glow of the fireplace, the smell of eggnog and gingerbread, and the boyish smile upon my face. I figure it would look a little like this:
Xmas.jpg

I figure I should explain why I'd like an iPad now that you understand how excited I'd be. I'm currently in a full time MBA program and money is tight. Most of my peers have shiny new laptops they use in class, while I still write pen & paper. With powerpoint and email being a big part of the curriculum, having something other than my phone would make a big difference in my class experience. I've been thinking about buying a netbook; however, this would be more than suitable for my needs.

Thanks Waze & TiPb for making someone's holiday special this year! (fingers crossed...hopefully mine!)

Last edited:

gooner21

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Just broke up with the missus and she kept the computer so need something a little bigger than my 3GS to surf the net on.....besides, Id love to say keep the old PC.... I GOT A SHINY NEW 32GB WIFI + 3g FOR THE HOLIDAYS !!!! hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza