TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melanie

Jul 12, 2008
Visit site
I have a friend living with me due to health problems. She's in Kidney failure but also has significant vision issues due to diabetes. She plays games and reads on her iPhone with a 4x magnifying glass. A new iPad that I could give to her (or keep and give her mine) would make a huge difference for her.

Melanie

prcd15

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
iPad

The resin for wanting an IPad I'm a chapter president of Hispanic organization that deals with youth in advancing in education through middle school, high school and college. This iPad would afford me the opportunity to help our kids reach their goal. I would be able to provide information at my fingertips whether it be for scholarships, grants or Volunteer work at a church or local community event. The use is for my youth kids in helping reach their ultimate goal for them their family and the community.

wisegrape

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I would absolutely appreciate this iPad. My autistic daughter Emily, age 12, is truly amazed with this wonderful device. She loves to go visit the Apple store. Thanks TiPb for this opportunity.

anthman21#IM

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I pad

I been longing for the Ipad since I saw it at the apple store looking at the glass I saw a reflection! Reflection of my wifes face shaking her head and saying we cant afford this! Was it a dream within a dream like inception... Umm nope It was real. I would love to win this and make the reallity a Dream!

Anthony

theclipper

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
My mom recently had a stroke leaving her unable to talk or use of her right hand. I want an iPad for her. I believe the incredible usability will help to enrich her life and help her re-learn some of what she has lost.

Thanks

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I would LOVE a shiny new iPad for Christmas! I think it would help my already-iPhone-assisted GTD setup, I love the idea of blogging from the thing, from wherever I am. I could stop taking my laptop on planes!! Just the thought has me giddy as a schoolgirl! Like Indiana Jones.

sxt173

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Shiny shiny iPad! I really need one for work so I can stop carrying around hundreds of loose-leaf papers to take notes and then frantically shuffle through them to find things. Can anyone say tagging?

Thanks guys!

cherryhead25

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
I would like it for looooooong plane rides. I fly from Dulles to Kuwait quite a bit and can't afford business class so I'm stuck in the sardine can known as economy. Help?

sidlives

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Give me some love!

I could use the iPad to bring about world wide peace.

Nor really, but I would love one for watching videos and the gaming that is great on my iPhone 4, but would be that much better on an iPad.

dlocke

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I would love an Ipad so I could keep my cat Mao entertained. He is quite the rambunctious kitty and if I could leave it on and keep him occupied I might actually get a full night sleep. Now I get woken up at 3:30 because kitty wants attention..

mculver

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
iPad Please! I want IT!

I would love it,
hug it,
shine it,
use it,
share it,
give it,
test it,
care with it,
have fun with it,
waste time with it,
win with it,
produce with it,
be creative with it,
relax with it,

Most of all, I would tell everyone where I got IT! ......TiPb!

Love the site!

Reactions: Nycegye

nkitchen82

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
iPad please!

Basically I need this thing. I'm a budding indie artist who wants to run my sets from the iPad. I'll raise the ante here...pick me and I will get TiPB tattooed on my arm to express my gratitude. I'm just saying ;-)

shahmulk7

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Techoncept

I have recently started a blog about all apple devices. So i need this iPad to get more knowledge and experience so i can write in more close detail on my blog.

So i am the one who needs it more than anyone else. Cheerz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966