• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdossantos

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
iPad for Xmas

With a new iPad I would retire my wife's iMacDV and fulfill two of here wishes: Get a new computer which is portable. Right now she uses here 2G iPod Touch in place of here iMac. An iPad with both wifi and 3G would give her a bigger screen, more power and portability.

Thanks for listening.

HeavyHanded

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
My Two-Year Old Son is begging you

We are a household of Apple Mobile devices. But I can't use the iPad much now that my son loves playing Angry Birds on it. Please donate an iPad to my needy little sn!

sar

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad! I would put it to good use and read scientific articles that would support and benefit my research and help develop new treatments to improve the health of mankind. In fact, the world needs me to have an iPad.;)

Sincerely,

Sam the post-doc

harty83

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Well, I bought one for myself. But my wife has taken over! She uses it more than I do. It is now officially *her* iPad. I would love to have one of my own! :) haha.

Thanks,
Alan

Vladrac

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
For my wife

My wife is an avid reader. I would LOVE to give her this. And giving is always better than receiving, especially to make your wife happy.

krsgdlw

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
iP@d Give Aw@y

Great contest. I would first like to thank TiPB for picking my post. I really feel bad for all the people that left a post but did not win. Why did they pick my post? The title. JK

Would love one and would "actually" use it as a primary device.

Seriously, do not make this harder than it has to be. Just anounce me as the winner and let's move on to the next give @w@y. :D

krsgdlw

Sent from my "new" 32GB iPad.;)

Last edited:

Steve112

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I never thought I would want an Ipad. I always thought it was a big Iphone. Im still not sure if it would fit a person like me, who more or less about functionality/speed. I would love to be able to have one, so I don't have to buy a macbook!

mt1210

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Transportation Traveler

An Ipad would be just the answer for very long days traveling California's highways. 10,12 and 14 hour days going to different location around the state for work. Nothing passes the time like catching up on the TiPb.

Roknrole

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I love iPad!

I am a working musician, so I totally can't afford an iPad, but I've read so much about the sweet music apps, everything from controllers for DAW setups to actual recording programs, to samplers and keyboard sounds. I would love to put those programs to use and have another sweet instrument to add to my performances.

If I get picked for the giveaway, I'll write and record a song (about the giveaway/TiPB) with the iPad!

tylerpew

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Would love an iPad for a leanring tool for my kids

I would love to have an ipad to use as a learning tool for my kids. I have seen lots of articles that show how amazing they are in the class room and as a lover of technology this seems like the perfect tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza