TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggyq

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
iPad

Well i really want the iPad for my girlfriend I can't afford to buy one right now but I know she would love to have it she always talks about how her friend is always using it at work and it seems very cool. We both have iPhones so an iPad would be a nice addition to our home.

RejectKid

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPad!!

I would an iPad so much, the iPad is the most amazing device ever but I cannot afford one. They are so kewl and efficient. Being a poor college kid I never have any extra money. But if I did I would love to be able have one, me being a a school with many handicapped kids, it's hard to talk and do things with them but ipads are so easy to use for them and would be great to be able communicate and hang out with them, using it as a tool to make it easier

Shipinabottle85

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Need an iPad!!!

I could really use the wifi+3G because I travel quite frequently to locations that do not have WiFi. Not to mention it would make Christmas sooooo much better if I knew I was the recipient of a brand new, shiny iPad!

Thanks guys, happy holidays!

DrF

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Why I want this Ipad

My friend Dusty has failing kidneys and is on dialysis 3 times a week. He's waiting for a donor kidney. I think it would be a great Christmas present for him as he sits in dialysis so he can do email, surf the net, watch a movie.

gholwick

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
traveling with iPad

If I had an iPad it would save me some much needed room when packing for motorcycle trips. I could leave the MBP at home and still be able to stay in touch with my family.

Yeraze

Oct 15, 2008
www.yeraze.com
Ooo, I Want!

I would love one, so I could join my coworkers in leaving the laptop at home on trips and just take the lightweight ipad! Keynote, Pages, Screens, and a Browser and I'm 99% functional!

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I WOULD LOVE TO WIN AN IPAD!!!! It would be a great gift to have or give in these rough times.
thanks TiPb. You guys would make my holiday!!!!!

nicodemus#IM

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
- don't know much about history,
don't know anything about trig-o-no-metry -
haven't got a clue what a slide rule is for
can't think of anything to rhyme except al-ge-bra
but I do know that I'd love an i-pad
and if that one could be with me, er lad -
what an i-wonderful world this would be
cha cha cha cha cha cha-ah-ah-ahhhh-o-lo-gy etc etc...

Reactions: Nycegye

FixItFish

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
A TipB real trippy! Ginger vs. Mary Ann Hypothetical?!

.. Holy Mrs. Howell! :) A real LIVE Ipad Please!!! ... or maybe a Georgia? ... :/hmmm .. or maybe ... =) !!!

SevenJ

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
iPad The gift that keeps on giving!

TiPb is a great place to learn for me
Especially during the holiday cheer
Longtime listener but finally signed up officially
So now I can chime in and not just hear

Keep up the hard work I'll be here listening
iPhone at the ready all shined and glistening
So Rene, Georgia, Leanna and Chad
I'll be forever grateful and blown aWAZEd if I can win the iPAD!

Reactions: Nycegye

Exergy

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
TiPB would be the coolest people ever if they gave me the gift of an iPad on Christmas day. This could really help me in college as I am constantly moving from class to class and a laptop is often quite heavy for those full days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966