• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scientist88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Evolution Jacket!

definetly the evolution jacket! i mean, its the most costomizable (expecially with the removable sleeves) and i may as well make the most use out of my money! Plus the whole thing really takes on a secret agent thing with the pockets! :cool:

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I'd love the performance tee shirt, ultimate cargo pants and the Soft shell jacket. At any given time i have my iPhone 3gs, earphones, backbeats, psp and a portable harddrive( for work documents). I'm an electrician so I like having my stuff protected and on my person.

Thanks for the sweet giveaway.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The Travel Vest for women would definitely be a great replacement for the hunting vest I've been using for traveling for the past 10 years!

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
How cool is this giveaway!!!!

I would have to say the Travel Vest would be the way to go for me. I ride a motorcycle and this would be such a great way to safely get my tech from one place to another without having to be loaded down with a backpack or run the risk of losing or getting my stuff beat up. Unless of course I crash and at that point and until Scott creates a vest that can carry a defibrulator, I wont really be needing all that tech now anyway! LOL

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Does size count? I would like to store one that fits my extra large frame. :)

Chris

(okay, the windbreaker, since it would hardly get warm enough for anything else here in south Texas)

PatrickAllan

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Tropical Vest FTW

I already have the Fleece (with the sleeves off for Spring) that will do a great job of holding an iPad, but I think the Tropical Vest is just the ticket for warmer weather.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
I would have to go with the Quantum jacket. As a gadget lover, naturally I have a lot of gadgets so I need the pockets for my iPhone and future iPad :)

nsquared

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I'll take the Soft Shell Jacket in small. Very slick looking - and I would love to pull my even slicker iPad out of it!

Rayman2170

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
I want me some fleece 5.0 looks awesome! Although I wouldn't mind having the 4 layer setup like Rene, then I'd be ready for any weather lol.

bsgillis

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Tough choice

Really, who want one of their Fleece 5.0 jackets? I am in the process of moving from Pittsburgh to Orlando though, so a fleece jacket won't get much use down there. I might just have to put my gear in a Pack Windbreaker or Travel Jacket instead.

cemaguire

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
ScottEVest

Although I'm a HUGE hoodie fan, and living in Philly, PA it would be extremely useful, I would love to have the travel vest. Not only does it look comfortable, but it is totally useful! I'm always looking for ways to comfortably carry all of my Apple products, and this is the smartest! I'm so glad that TiPb posted this!

gdasilva

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
i've been looking for a good vest with lots of pockets and the SCOTTeVEST is perfect for me. i love how no other vest except this one has a little trail for the wired headset. not only i could put my iphone in it, i can also put my mac book and charger, along with my usb cord for my iphone everywhere i go. please pick me!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.