Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I use the Bumper Case that goes around the side of my iPhone 4s in conjunction with a front and back no-glare screen saver. This combination protects the phone well while keeping is slim and easy to use. The button covers helps me to avoid incidental pushing of buttons while keeping them functional. I do a lot of community volunteer work so my phone has to be protected, functional and easy to use. :cool:

DikaiaKnight

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
My favorite case for the iPhone 4S is the Incase Snap On cases. I like the fact that it's super thin. Typically I do not have too many drops with my devices but I like the protection from scratches and other abuses of daily use!

PS TiPb rocks!

jyoung

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm an Otterbox kind of fella, it protects my precious device from dust and bangs. I'm intrigued with the Lifeproof cases though.

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
just saw this! :D

I just got my hands on the Apple iPhone 4, ex BB user here... loving it!

I have the Apple silicone bumper on here for now but am looking to upgrade. The problem is, I can't seem to find information on these guys, XTRUCASE... I like the fact that it's aluminum and doesn't require tools (i think)

I might pull the trigger today since it's payday, and also let the iMore community know how the case worked out.

does this qualify? :confused:

greasemuntney

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
The best case I have used is the Griffin Survivor. The case is very durable and protect your precious iPhone from dent,scraps, and heaven forbid that accidental drop. After watching the videos of test they run on this case on YouTube it sold me. The only draw back to this case is the cheaply made clip and the camera flap. But is a very good case for some iPhone insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien