Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I now have 2 favorite cases. Case-Mate Barely There, for the times I want to go minimalist, and the Twelve South Book Book, because well... It's so darn unique and functional.

parabel

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
My current iPhone protection is the unbeatable InvisibleShield protection film, along with a GelaSkin with some colors for the back. As far as cases go, the "Opena Case" with included bottle opener is king. :cool:

dmartin1972

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I use the Verizon branded shell/holster case for my everyday protection. It's a simple shell that slides easily in and out of a belt holster. Simple but easily accessible and ready to go. It also has a kickstand built in for viewing photos or videos. Along with an invisibleshield screen protector. All the ports are open and speakers are not covered for easy listening. Very good case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koenig

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
No case here :( Bought a beautiful white 4S and have yet to find a case that I like. I'm leaning towards getting a Vapor case by Element but I keep reading they still have reception issues. Probably won't get any case until that vapor issue is fixed. Winning a jawbone would be awesome though seeing as I've never owned a headset before.

lockdup

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I just got my 4S not too long ago and still have no case. Prior to my 4S, I had a 3GS and LOVED my rocketfish battery case. It was extra bulky for my own protection, because I love to drop my phones, and an additional battery that extended me about 72% longer. Even though it made my 3GS look and feel 2x bigger, it was perfect for my needs, practicality wise.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Case-mate! Still sporting the Barely there chrome case that Georgia reviewed about a year(or more?) ago and absolutely LOVE it!

Dondada229

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Fav case

The Otterbox, the sales man dropped his iPhone from about 6 feet and absolutely nothing happened to the phone nor the case. You can't beat that protection.

fishfarm20

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Fav case,

Well, I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm sure it will be my new favorite case... It's called Book Book. It emulates an antique leather bound book wrapped around an iPhone 4S. I like it because it blends the very old with the ultra-new. Also, it can double as a wallet as it has areas for ID, credit cards, cash, etc... Yay, less pocket clutter! Good luck to all!

viper1123

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Definitely like Otterbox because of the solid feel and the knowledge that my butterfingers will not result in a busted 4S. There is no case that I would trust more (aside from that Life Proof case that was just listed on the website. That could beat it....)

tobearms

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
My Jeep needs this!!!

I am desperately trying to find a bluetooth headset for use in my Jeep. The weather is gorgeous in Vegas until at least December and I don't want to put my roof/doors on...lol. Additionally, the police are starting to pay attention to the new cell phone law. Time to rock a Jawbone Era with Noise Assassin 3.0 to combat those noisy drives to work!

philgrin

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Case-Mate by far. They are the only ones to make a case for the iPhone 4/4S which protects the front that I'm aware of (other than Otter Box which is too unwieldy). It's the Naked Case.

Caribou

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Am I too late? Otterbox Commuter is my favorite these days ... good fit, good protection. I'm not thrilled with the color choices, but I guess you can't have everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77