TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumasokka

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
TiPb and it's sister sites are such a wonderful resource for hard to find information. They also provide specific and relevant articles on their choice subject (in this case iProducts). Though the greatest asset that you all provide is your vibrant and active community, and the focus and care you give it. That is the hardest thing to achieve on the internet, and you have done a bang up job of both cultivating and maintaining a fun and inviting atmosphere for discussion and discourse. Thank you so much for the service you provide to us! :)

mulder1961

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the slickest, cleanest, iP blog around

I love TiPb is the slickest, cleanest, smoothest iPhone/iPad/iPod blog on the planet and where else can I go to get the most relevant information on apps, hardware tricks and links to everything that makes having an iPad worthwhile. The chance to win an iPad 2 is to great to pass up. Yeah I wanna win an iPad 2, too!!!

Thanks for a great blog.

nickanglin89

Aug 26, 2009
www.facebook.com
iPad 2

iHave TIPB on it's own twitter list so when iWake up iCan see what's new in Apple news thx to all the staff who give us the news & videos of the latest products. TIPB is my main source for Apple news be it a new iDevice announcement or Software updates. TIPB does a great job for us i users keep up the great work thank you for the iPad 2 contest iWould most definitely appreciate winning one from TIPB!

needtogolf

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Upgrade time! I am looking forward to winning, I mean buying, a new iPad 2. Thanks for all of the great podcasts and posts. I enjoy the insight you guys bring to my iPhone and iPad.

janedo1586

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I've learned *so* much from these forums and love the blog Twitter feed! I can quickly check for breaking news on my iPhone any time, any where! Would *love* to have a new iPad2!! :D

safesolvent

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
iPad 2 Giveaway

Theres *soo* much American coverage all over the internet regarding Tech & Apple? but the fact that TiPb has Rene Ritchie's Canadian point of view is probably amongst the top reasons i go directly to TiPb for my hit. That and i think their less likely to ever be as annoying as gizmodo :)

afazel

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is that it's where I learned how to do absolutely everything with my iPhone back in the day, and if I win an iPad 2 it will be where I learn how to do everything with it.

Thorndy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is the amount of info you provide throughout the week between Tweets, iPhone Live, iPad Live and TiPbTV and the friendly, fun and respective relationships the TiPb staff has for each other that they share with the TiPb community each and every day. Thank You TiPb Staff! :)

luckyipad

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I enjoy the fact that TiPb is one stop reading. Everything is here. But out of everything, I spend the most time in the iPhone and iPad tips and how-to section. Thanks!

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just joined ATT and can't be happier. Would love to join in the fun on the iPad. Especially since my company now allows iPads to be used instead of laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77