Text Messaging issue...

dowdyrich

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I do have a few threads saved with pictures throughout the messages. That sux because I do like to keep as much of a history as possible (bad memory, lol). I am not even going to make a comparison to other devices I have owned, because I am not using those, but that seems a lil low for alotted spaced for text/picture messages; especially in this age of texting addictions....

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
This problem has been around for awhile. I would say it has more to do with your network than it does storage capacity for text message threads. Whenever I've encountered this issue I just turn Airplane mode ON/OFF and it usually solves the issue for a few days.

Looking for a long-term fix? I haven't found one yet, and I'm not sure one exists at this point.

JDabney

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I do have a few threads saved with pictures throughout the messages. That sux because I do like to keep as much of a history as possible (bad memory, lol). I am not even going to make a comparison to other devices I have owned, because I am not using those, but that seems a lil low for alotted spaced for text/picture messages; especially in this age of texting addictions....

As I said before and even provided a link, it is a known problem and sprint customer service has somewhat addressed the problem with a temporary fix that does work and that is to turn LTE switch to off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28