Question Contact Issues

KBx315

Jun 29, 2023
Visit site
Is anyone having an issue with contacts that are saved randomly not showing up in the message app? I have the latest iOS, I have turned contacts on and off in iCloud, I off loaded the contacts app and re-installed it. I have no idea whats causing this issue. I am using an iPhone 14 Pro Max if that matters. The only way I have been able to fix it is if I restart my phone.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having an issue with contacts that are saved randomly not showing up in the message app? I have the latest iOS, I have turned contacts on and off in iCloud, I off loaded the contacts app and re-installed it. I have no idea whats causing this issue. I am using an iPhone 14 Pro Max if that matters. The only way I have been able to fix it is if I restart my phone.
I have not seen that happen.

Are your contacts saved in iCloud or some other service (e.g.: Exchange, Outlook.com)?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I have not experienced anything like that thus far.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77