iphone 4.1 wont unlock

iphonenoob

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I jailbroke my 3g ad 3gs 4.1 on pwnage tool and unlocked with ultrasnow. I put in a tmobile sim card but it said no service. How can I unlock it correctly?

ferraristef

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I jailbroke my 3g ad 3gs 4.1 on pwnage tool and unlocked with ultrasnow. I put in a tmobile sim card but it said no service. How can I unlock it correctly?

Did you try turning off 3G? Because the iPhone does not have the right bands to work with tmobile 3G. only edge. This should work...if not try turning off data and test it out. (I'm sure this will work but I live in Canada so there is no tmobile but I heard that this is the trick to make it work.)

Stef

iphonenoob

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Did you try turning off 3G? Because the iPhone does not have the right bands to work with tmobile 3G. only edge. This should work...if not try turning off data and test it out. (I'm sure this will work but I live in Canada so there is no tmobile but I heard that this is the trick to make it work.)

Stef

yes, i tried turning it off. thanks anyways

Z06jerry

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
5.14.02 can't be unlocked yet. Word is it is coming soon but until then you're stuck.

Dont worry man, the unlock is coming out today sometime. just stay tuned and wait for the ultrasn0w update

For your 3G & 3GS you'll need Ultrasn0w 1.2 which should be available today (as stated above).

Did you try turning off 3G? Because the iPhone does not have the right bands to work with tmobile 3G. only edge. This should work...if not try turning off data and test it out. (I'm sure this will work but I live in Canada so there is no tmobile but I heard that this is the trick to make it work.)Stef

I just retuned to Canada from the US. With my (Rogers) unlocked 3GS. I had to keep the 3G toggle turned off when using T-mobile's network or else it would randomly loose T-mobile service. Edge data worked OK.

aarlene

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
IPhones can also be unlocked by Remote unlocking!!! The unlocking process is safe and simple!!! Many online sites offer these unlocking service!!! I would suggest unlocking4u.com , here they provide best unlocking service at reasonable price!!!

Reactions: rvk88

tzu1978

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
g.gif
General > About. What does it say for Modern Firmware?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68