GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartvi

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
When i had to pay people to be my friends. Buy them drinks, food...I have social anxiety so it was kinda hard. Its probably not the craziest but incredibly sad lol.

cl1ck4207

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
reply to contest for white iphone

My boss took me and the other co-workers out for lunch one day to this little italian place. He said alright I'm gettin a pizza and yall get your own ( He was a Big Guy). So we asked how many toppings come with a large pizza, our waitress who wasn't very good with english just tells us unlimited toppings. So of course we get every topping we can but like 4 of them. So we all grub out on out huge 2-inch thick large pizza and our boss goes to pay the tab. Well as it seems the large pizza doesn't come with unlimited toppings, each topping was $1.89 a piece. So our pizza alone was 80 bucks. So from then on out, we bought our own lunch.

EG159

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Our regional manager's parking ticket AND towing/impound fee because she decided to ignore the street signs that strictly said parking was prohibited between certain hours....and her lunch for that meeting :rolleyes:

isdaako

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
While my job doesn't require me to use expense reports, I did use one as a place-mat for a cup of coffee and a jelly donut.

frozencloud

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
well my job requires me to every other weeks to fly back and forth from my office to this construction site of this project I'm working on. And of course sometime I have to treat the other people at these meeting when the meeting overlaps with lunch and dinner.

hmackenz

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
LOL I didn't/wouldn't do this (I swear!) but know of someone charging $500+ at a strip club to their company on a business trip. This, of course, is in addition to hotels and meals. Seems pretty crazy (/wrong) to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.