GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecrownjuelz

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Futuristic Dog

I remember one time I entered on an expense report was the Sony Aibo for extensive research and Aibo soccer games. It was such a great thing to learn about since it was the closest thing to a robot I could get to and very entertaining. Even though it seems meaningless to plenty of people, if I had $2000 to blow again to do something like that, I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

For those who don't know what the Sony Aibo is, you can check it out on Youtube. Search for "Sony Aibo... Best Bits"

:)

zaersx

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
ZOMG!
turned out to be a gift shop in the middle of town my girlfriend found.
Awesome iPhone 4! Thanks for the opportunity!
Good luck everyone!

IVIacGyver

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Last year I had to do an expense report for one of the directors in my company, I was looking though the items and half way through the page there was a charge from "Bunny Ranch" (let's just say it's a love house is Vegas). I went to my director to make sure the charge was valid, he said yes and explained that it was a business lunch with some high value clients. The "lunch" was $1549.00 dollars, I wonder what they ate?

NPR_Aficionado

Mar 18, 2008
Visit site
Some fellow co-workers of mine were to stay in a hotel "near the LGA airport"... so they got three rooms in the Trump Towers (I don't work for that kind of company)!! They did successfully get reimbursed for the $1500/per night per room stay. Maybe I should try that next time, way better than the Courtyard across the street.

Nipper

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Another expense

After a medical transfer (paramedic) my work partner and I went to the TGIFridays in Brewer Field ( Major League Baseball )

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Once I peeked over Charlie Sheen's shoulder, he put 1 KG of Cocaine and 15 Hollywood hookers on his invoice. Wow no wonder the network let him go LOL

I work as an network admin

July 2010 I expensed 2 Unlocked iPhone 4 phones
details: Needed for support of office users on iPhones :D

The craziest thing I've ever seen was a friend who expensed $2 for a bus token to go to a job site. It was his only expense ever!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Last year I had to do an expense report for one of the directors in my company, I was looking though the items and half way through the page there was a charge from "Bunny Ranch" (let's just say it's a love house is Vegas). I went to my director to make sure the charge was valid, he said yes and explained that it was a business lunch with some high value clients. The "lunch" was $1549.00 dollars, I wonder what they ate?

I'm NOT going there! I do not want to be banned from this forum.:p

wifimom

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Emergency Cherry Picker Rental

I was responsible for setting up a tradeshow booth for and came to inspect installation the Sunday before the show opened to find that everything was finished but our sign had not arrived was not hung from the ceiling of the convention hall. Later that evening a replacement sign arrived and just in time for double overtime. I had to spend 12k to hire a cherry-picker and union team to get it hung. Even the folks at American Express had to have me verbally authorize the expense before they would let me charge it on my corporate card.

karebear

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I was on my way to management training in Mars, Penn. and I had to fart, but I accidently crapped my pants.
I had to run to K-Mart and get new underwear and expensed it out!
I put some water on my thumb and smudged the receipt so the company couldn't see what It was and said it was snacks.

jmajors99

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
A bottle of Everclear for my pharmacy. It is the highest concentration of alcohol we had available. That wasn't an easy explanation, but I got it filed and got my money back. Have to love booze for work purposes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh