GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsore121863

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Feminine items for worker whose mother never explained the facts of life. The conversation was worse than the explanation for the expense report.

jhrogersii

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I once tried to expense 50 trash can lids to a church. I taught percussion in their music department (this is a very large church), and had a group that played STOMP-style music. Most of our music was performed on trash cans, and a lot of it used lids, as well. While most of the trash cans tended to last for a while, the lids wore out very quickly. After a lot of searching, I finally found a supplier that sold lids separate from cans. Despite the fact that purchasing the lids without cans was a significant savings, I was not able to get the request approved. Unfortunately, the supplier had a minimum order requirement of 50, so we kept having to buy cans and lids together.

Rick0926

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I got hired for a job and the first thing they do is send me to Boston for training along with another new hire. We were there for 2 weeks, but over the weekend there was no class. So, we decided to take the rental car and drive to Canada. We decided to go to a strip club and had to get a hotel in Canada. So, we expensed all the gas we had to buy and another hotel. Explaining why we needed all that gas and a second hotel was an interesting meeting... Surprise, surprise they didn't reimburse us. Probably not the best way to start out a new job. But, that was 15 years ago and I'm still there and that other new hire isn't!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
An employee of mine who went on a sales trip turned in his expense report to accounting who called to ask me if this was a joke but turned out not to be... He expensed CONDOMS and this is not a typo or joke. I had to laugh so hard I am waiting to calm down to ask him about it.

3.juan4

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
19 years old at the time

I was working construction doing block work. I was told to go buy some 2x4's and beer for the crew. Luckily I knew a store that sold to me. I came back with 60 beers, 6 10ft 2x4's and two construction beer hat dispenser for me and boss. I showed him his hat and the bill of about $300. He laughed, we put beers in our hat and gave me $350 asking how was I able to get beer? By the time my boss and I were almost done with the house we were to drunk to clean up and left the rest of the crew to clean.

iphonemaniax

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Oh sh*t I forgot to mention...oops sorry for the words TiPb...Two years ago I put a nice tempur-pedic bed on my expense report after fooling my boss that I had a herniated disc because of sitting down too much in the office. I don't have a herniated disc... but my family has grown to love this bed. "Thanks tempur-pedic, for making a sleeping mans dream come true".

wchsxc

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
$70 in gas for a trip to the beach. Never thought I'd get paid to go to the beach for the day, but hey, I'll take it.

LFR

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
When I bought my iPhone 3GS on Walmart, and at the same time I buy Captain Crunch and paper rolls for the bath hahaah, I want this iPhone soo bad..!!! hahah

DVDBob

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
I once saw an Elephant come through from one of my employees. And I don't mean a tiny stuffed one either. The company was planning a "three ring" event for it's annual party and I was out of town when the deposit had to be put down. 5 weeks later, we had an elephant parading around the company parking lot!

lilnin

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I had cramps..so I expensed a box of tampons, some Midol, and a bag of Reese's Pieces. Girl needs her PMS relief! Boss never said a word!

mak93

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
An abandoned gold mine in Wyoming for research projects (mostly in physics) which required shielding from cosmic radiation interference.

Status
Not open for further replies.