GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

windsor187#IM

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Underwater excursion

Just recently went on trip that I won from work and took an underwater dive with my girlfriend. Went back to work then expensed the dive btw I work as Gm of Restaurant Lol :D

Writermind

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I've convinced a client to switch reservations for an expensive business luncheon so that the restaurant a friend of mine owns could get the extra business.

Not sure that counts as padding the books, but my friend sure appreciated the additional business and we ended up signing the client after all.

Everybody wins! :)

koolguy442

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm a grad student working in a university lab. I was asked by my boss how to fill out an expense report, the sort of thing you might put a hundred dollars worth of solvent or gloves or other supplies on. He was apparently trying to write a common expense report for a six million dollar prototype electron microscope. I was too flabbergasted to do any work for the rest of the day.

Thachoc1

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Food expenses from a Strip Club/Restaurant. What a way to enjoy Filet Mignon!!! LOL!!! Oh how sweet it would be to win an iPhone. I'd drop my blackberry in a heartbeat!!!

Io148997

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The craziest/oddest thing that I have found on an expense report is.......a $747.23 bill at a gay bar/massage parlor in Sacramento, CA. Normally you would think that it would be listed as Client Entertainment or Meeting Expenses, but it was listed as "Stress Relief" due to "over-working". The worker is married with 3 children, explain that one...

rdkempt

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 great ones that I have seen on invoices, both were written by my boss:

Stupid Tax - 10%

This was on an internal note for having to argue with a client about his network. He had argued that he had wireless in his office and he didn't need an access point (he was stealing someone else's wireless signal and was wondering why he couldn't access his network shares or network printers form the next door's wireless network...). The prices were just jacked up 10% at the end of the day but the internal note still says rates are adjusted 10% higher because of stupidity.

Rat Removal - $25.00

A PC came in that no longer turned on - first assumed power supply since it didn't even try to turn on, open the case to find a dead rat inside the case. I was the one that had to remove him - he was harder than a rock and must have been in there for weeks. All the backplates for the add-in cards were off and it looked like he rubbed up along the motherboard or something while it was on. Wore the thickest gloves I could find and the least we literally charged him $25.00 for rat removal - it was on the invoice.

zarraza

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The craziest thing I've ever seen on an expense report(ok I didn't really see the actual report) was the tab from the strip club while at Interop a couple years ago I just can't imagine how that would fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bannana2000