Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS Abrahamson

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
As a photographer I think the iPad Pro would serve well as a second monitor to my 15" Macbook Pro while on the road. The relatively light weight would make it ideal for travel and give me the necessary extended screen space for editing.

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I would LOVE this for work and home use. I don't have an iPad at all anymore as my wife commandeered it for elementary school. In fact she has like 3 and I have =(. This one she wouldn't be able to take!

justadcomics

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I am REALLY looking forward to using the Apple Pencil and iPad Pro to do cartoon illustration. I've always lusted after a Wacom Cintiq; from all accounts, this will work better for me!

MacNicholas

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I want to do mechanical drawing with the Pencil. Really jazzed about being able to draw with precision and very low latency. Finally, drawing that feels like the real thing!

anon(5378729)

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Photo/Video editing as well as a primary consumption device. I enjoy iOS more these days for everything aside from serious image post-processing but that could change with the Pro!

Devillbe

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I would use it for for both purposes..
For work stuf and Private tools.

Like watching movies, playing games.
Testing out office applications like those from MS and in house developped stuff.

Banesmagic

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
I would use it for both work and pleasure. As a busy IT professional who is on the road 1/3 of the year I'd love to use the iPad Pro as a handwritten note device for customer, sales, and scrum meetings. It would also allow me to start practicing drawing again. Being on the road so much inhibits my capacity to bring art supplies along and having the pencil and the iPad Pro would allow me to draw just bout anywhere.

DarrinD123

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Since the first IPad i've been an addict - using mine all day - the one thing I always wanted was more screen and good multitasking, whereas Apple always was trying to give me smaller - hopefully this answers all of my needs - especially if I win one! :rolleyes:

DavidUX

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I'll be using it for both work and personal use - work will be UX/UI design and mobile app design. Personal will be art-based sketching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy