Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Richards2

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone! I love the new screen real estate, and the improved touch sensors for drawing. I do a lot of graphic design, so Il have to get an Apple Pencil as well. I am really stoked to be able to use two apps at once, I can browse through photos for graphic design while I have my Adobe Draw app up. This will make for an awesome work flow!

TheMario2475

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
My iPad Air was stolen back in Dec 2013. I have not been able to afford a new one due to so many more important financial matters (housing, food, electricity etc..) I never win these things but I'm hoping you guys (and a small prayer to Jesus) will help me obtain the item that was so handy and useful for such a long time ( I've had iPad since the first one. This period in my life has been the most financially trying ever). So being without an iPad for these two years almost makes me feel naked & incomplete. It's not the end of the world but this would definitely bring some much needed joy in my life. Thanks

nicholasong

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I bet the new multi-touch subsystem that was intentionally revamped to better accommodate the iPad pro with Apple pencil would be a blessing for me. I'm a graphic design student and designing media digitally is second nature. I'm betting that the iPad pro would be a great instrument in helping me more productive and creative with my designs.

ochomozone

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I',m a choral director with multiple amateur choirs and cannot wait to lay my hand on this.
I have been making do with an iPad air but its always had to shortcomings. First its a bit smaller than ideal for me so the bigger screen will definitely make it easier during performance.
Secondly when training my choirs i had to carry a Bluetooth speaker so the whole choir could hear the tuning notes and I hear the sound on the iPad pro is massive so one less item to carry to rehearsal.
Thirdly i don't need to power on Bluetooth and pair my stylus before making annotations to scores because the pencil is not Bluetooth powered and is thus always ready when i need to make annotations on the fly.

Mysticreader2123

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I would use it to draw whatever comes to mind,making the ipad part of my daily life,and just sharing it with others,and help bring out their potential,best of luck to everyone.

Timothy Willis

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I would use the iPad Pro for the multitasking ability and the ability to use the apple pencil with it to make creative CAD sketches. Being able to have a tutorial playing while drawing would be great. I hope it could replace my laptop.

emailemale

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for this opportunity. I appreciate Apple products, and I have had the pleasure of using an iPad in the past. I would like to own this iPad Pro because it would be very beneficial in the launch of my NPO to end violence in Chicago.

bdmuk

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I would use this iPad for artistic drawings as my current budget tablet has just broken and I'm in need of a new device to do my drawings on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iehrh