Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaBBu

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I plan to get rid of all those notepads/notebooks/etc. with the written words that I can never refer back to or find when I need it. This will be my one stop shop for all the things I need to accomplish my work and teaching!

nathanbeasy

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
I would love to win the iPad pro I currently only have a Mac desktop and I study about an hour away and travel on train so it would be perfect for travel! And whilst at uni as its powerful and big enough to use as a lap top! I love the new multitasking feature!

yashendra2797

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I plan to gift the iPad Pro to my dad who loves to read but has poor eyesight. He is a History buff and often reads books with many pictures, but hasn't been able to since a hemorrhage in his left eye has made it really tough to read. I've started to read to him on weekends, but without the pictures it isn't the same. The big screen would be perfect for him.

tracht

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
For a Design Road Warrior - this ticks the mobile boxes: fast, functional & fluid creative and ?corporate tools?. The Pencil is an epic workflow tool, what a combo!

photyograph

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I love to join many contests like this(the prize could be anything, concert tickets, or even phoneS). Mostly I join the contest in which I'm obligated to create photos or videos. I'm gonna use ipad as the camera, as well as using it to edit the photos/videos, it will save many of my times to join the contest. Take the picture - Edit - Upload, as simple as that, I don't even need to transfer it from one device to another. The big screen will help me to edit the video easier especially when i need to be detail on the timing.

I think it will help me a lot!

vastal mehta

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I am a graphic designer and most of the time I am using adobe services and adobe have made some great apps for ipad pro, So having ipad pro and apple pencil I will able to enhance my creativity in my work. Thanks for the giveaways and All the Best to all participants. Good Luck!

GthreeMobile

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I would use it for editing videos creating how to steps on repairing your iPhone and Galaxy phone. Play the coolest games, multi task and put it in a protective case. :rotfl::yes::):cool::laughing::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iehrh