Already got mine!!

Swarm

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered thru verizon got a confirmation, done! Didn't have an upgrade but had 400 bucks from selling my old iPhone 4 so it was really only like 300 for me. Can't wait to get it.

MarkAllan

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Seems like going through Verizon site is the most pain free route so far. I had my confirmation email in less than 5 minutes after I logged in.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bkmac

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Extremely easy with Verizon, I logged on at 3:01, was done by 3:07.

No e-mail yet, but I have a confirmation order #. Should I worried that there is no e-mail yet?

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
How do I get the apple care+ as I didn't see an option for it at verizon website? Did any of you order any other accessories ? I didn't as ;)I still undecided on what case I need

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
My wife is switching back to VZW so I got up to order hers with a number port. Got a 'pending order confirmation number', but don't see a confirmation email yet.

tekkshaman

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Apple Care

My understanding based on other products with Apple is that you can get Apple care in store at any time during the original warranty period - anyone heard otherwise?

My experience with Verizon mirrors everyone else. It was very smooth minus a few questions I had to iron out on the phone with a rep. The website worked well!

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I dunno what all you kids are saying about verizon. Rogers is by far the easiest so far. Supposed to start at 6 set. I had my white 64GB preordered by 5:55. Way to go Rogers :) You didn't F**k up for once.

Kyle.

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordering was mostly pain free. I'm going to head out to the local VZW store today, to smooth things out, and make sure i don't loose my unlimited data plan! But i haven't gotten a confirmation email from the apple online store.

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
It took about an hour to get an e-mail confirmation from Apple.com, but it finally arrived.

And the order status/tracking page is down now. (Probably getting hit hard)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bro123