Custom Slider

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I have been trying to figure this out to no avail. I have a theme I am using (Gruppled Lockinfo) but I do not like the slider, or more specifically the button unlock. I want to use a slider from a different theme.

How do I go about accomplishing this?

Thanks

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
So I figured this out. Just deleted the com.apple.TelephoneUI folder from Lockino and created a new theme that contained the com.apple.TelephoneUI with the desired lock images.

It works, but the words "Slide to Unlock" do not show up. when the Lockinfo theme is enabled. What could be causing this to be hidden?

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
First is Lockinfo +Gruppled Lockinfo + Chromatic Neon (with the gruppled unlock button disabled)

Second is Lockinfo +Gruppled Lockinfo + Chromatic Neon + minimilistic slider (to give more screen space) from Gruppled Art Theme

The first one is my primary theme. I just put the second one on so I could give you a screen shot, so I was too lazy to remove the slider text it obviously gets in the way.

Let me know what you think. I just finished everything so if you need any help or whatnot, lemme know!

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok I think I got it... no wait I dont. I am very new to this whole thing. Do I just take parts of themes and throw them in a new folder on the themes section in the SSH thing?

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Click on the two links above and they will walk you through installing. Basically you need to add a source in Cydia then install lockinfo. Then install another source to install the lock info theme.

Once you get that set up, if you want the Chromatic Neon slider (or the smaller slider) to work you need to do some tweaking with the files inside the Gruppled Theme. Once you get this far, let me know. I can walk you through it.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Well I have all the needed themes and I think I got it. I made a new SSH folder in the library...../themes and added the Gruppled Lockinfo contents in it and now am working on putting a slider in place of the folder you stated you replaced. AM I doing the right things?

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
YEA BOIIII I got it. Kinda. I figured out what to do but I do not want to go into deep customization as of screwing up. Do you mind sending me the folder with your custom theme in it?

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
The chromatic neon slider is fine, but what do the icons look like? I just want standard icons, if that is possible, and I sent you a PM, I can give you an email to send it there

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Ya thats it, I like the background and CN slider though. Is it possible to use the gruppled art backgrounds. Ok if this sounds demanding then I apologize, but this is what I am looking for. Gruppled art backgrounds, CN Slider, Gruppled Lock Info. Is that possible?

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok I found something called Grupple Matte. I like it, minus the unlock. Would it be possible to make something like this
iBstXBfW3o0h888sYJmXCJQRo1_400.png

with the CN slider and Gruppled art Wallpaper and standard icons? if it is too much no problem, but if you are still bored... :)

fleury

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
i just make my own sliders. i use ifunbox to get into the stuff on the phone. i like it better than diskaid. you can do stuff with your voice mail and stuff. search it up on google and give it a try if you want to.
IMG_0080.png

i made the pens slider and used ifunbox to put it in my theme i made. my battery is just a picture of my car. the more its charged the more you see. simple and different. thats why i like it. the best way to learn how to make your own stuff is to download a theme and pick it apart. like the sounds. i just make them myself and put them in my theme. its great when you get the hang of it.
IMG_0081.png

all the icons in my theme are pictures from my computer. some are my cars, friends, family, and even a big mac! my calendar is the back of a pens jersey. the weekday is where the name should be and the date is the number on the jersey. its not centered right but I'm ok with that. (lazy) :p
i like it better than a downloaded them because nobody else has it and its everything that is me in a way.
i did not mean to hijack this thread or anything. i just want to help out. sorry if i have upset anybody seriously. :eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2