Battery not as good on 13.3.1

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing this? I’ve noticed a decline in battery since the update and hoping an update comes out soon to see if it fixes or not

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes definitely noticed a change after the update but it has leveled off and back close to same life as before

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing this? I’ve noticed a decline in battery since the update and hoping an update comes out soon to see if it fixes or not

When the OS is updated, we often experience somewhat faster battery drain for a while. Depending on how many apps you installed, or degree of changes you made since the last update, your phone might be busy working in background to conform to the new OS. I believe the biggest background activity is the reindexing of Spotlight or accumulated messages, or cleaning up some garbages left from previous OS version etc. These should subside in 24 to 36 hours. I usually experience this but learned a long time ago to leave it and not worried about it. It will "return to a regular programming before" you notice.

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I usually experience this but learned a long time ago to leave it and not worried about it. It will "return to a regular programming before" you notice.

But some versions of the iOS do drain battery faster and Apple usually correct it in the next update. Either way, I would not worry about it, unless the battery has indeed been losing its capacity or something.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB