Thoughts on SE 3rd Generation?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My sister's 2nd Gen SE is showing signs of a poor battery. I suggested that she might need a new battery and she should consider making an appointment at the Genius Bar. She told me that they were looking at upgrading to a newer phone, which surprised me. She didn't even realize there was a 3rd Gen SE out.... she typically doesn't want all the bells and whistles that other models offer. However, she has 3 new Grandchildren, so I think she's wondering about a better camera. It will be interesting to see how this plays out... and if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to pass them on.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I had been using the SE2 and SE3 models for the past couple of years and both devices have served me well. Great forum factor and both devices have performed perfectly and I only switched back to the iPhone 15 Pro after I made my way into the Apple Store and played around with one and decided to buy another pro model.

I have always said the SE3 was a great device for the money, I have recommended the SE3 model to many older folks who love the device. Surprisingly they like the home button over the gesture concept and found it much easier to use.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I took over my Wife's SE 3rd generation after she passed. It's a good little phone. Battery life isn't as good as the larger iPhone models, but is a powerful phone for it's size.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77