What phone did you have before your iPhone?

St_Deborah

Banned
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
As far as smart phones:
Sidekick 2 & 3 (not really smart but whatever)
T-mobile Dash
G1
My Touch
BB 8530
Tried Samsung Moment (realized I no longer dig android returned same day)
BB 9630
BB 9650 (adored)
Nokia e71
Tried Samsung prevail ( terrible everything)
Nokia e5
Tried AT&T fusion ( beautiful but still not a fan of android)
back to Nokia E71 (used to death)
Tried Android Optimus Slider (still hated sprint)

Caved to AT&T and bought the iPhone 4. Very different. Besides attachments in email annoyance and no customization it's near perfect

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Just Based on Smartphones alone:

Blackberry Tour 9630
Blackberry Bold 9650
iPhone 4

I was a total blackberry guy and now that I have switched I am a very very happy Apple guy!!!

mountainman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I see lots of ex BB users here. Very interesting. I went from a BB 9930 to an iPhone 4. Liked the BB OS customizations, but I needed some apps to help me with my business and my kids, and those apps were not available on BB.

Also, I could not get used to the Android keyboard. The iPhones keyboard is very easy to type on, even in portrait mode.

knowlivelove516

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Blackberry Curve, Bold, Storm, Original Droid, Samsung Galaxy Fascinate and Finally iPhone 4. With all of those other phones I always wanted something newer and better and usually ended up getting every other one before I could upgrade. Since getting the iPhone I am finally content! I don't even want a 4s but will definitely be ready for the iPhone 5 or whatever they'll call it. :p

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Droid incredible right before I picked up the iPhone. I started with BlackBerry for my first smart phone.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk

Ripjames

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
in descending order with current first

iPhone 4s, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Hero, iPhone 3G, Palm Treo 750w, Palm Treo 550, thats it for "smart phones"

c_hack

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Droid X2, Droid X, original Droid. The Droid Xs were total garbage. They were riddled with bugs:
- Several times a week I would lose all phone reception ability, even if I had strong 3G. It required a battery pull
- GPS required a battery pull once a month to lock on.
- random crashes and reboots of the phone once or twice a day
- terrible pentile pixelated display on the Droid X2

Good riddance to them. I'm soooo glad I switched to an iPhone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Decious9

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Transform. My first smart phone and having been just released I expected something great. It was such a POS I just wanted to go back to my old flip phone. Worst 11months ever. It lagged constantly. Serious lack of processing power. You know what sprint ended up telling me after fully resetting the phone? Only download one app at a time and give it a day because some android apps may not be compatible with the phone and be causing issues. They also said that my 30apps could be too many for it too handle. What a joke. I preordered by iPhone 4s and granted I paid $650 but it was so worth it. I'll never by another Android. 30apps to many? I have 284 now and it still acts like the day I got it.

missqta

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
As far as smart phones, I had in this order 'G1', iPhone original, blackberry torch, blackberry 9850, and gave up on blackberry then finally iPhone 4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pRose