What phone did you have before your iPhone?

ThaKrazyOne

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Before scaling up from the OG iPhone to the 4 I have now in less than 2 years time, I used to have mainly Nextel/Boost phones ie i730, i860, i850, i875 and a BlackBerry 8350i converted into a BoostBerry. Aside from the iPhone, I think the best phone I ever has was the Nextel Motorola i730. It handled a beating, loud speakerphone thanks to Direct Connect, and customizable Wallpaper and ringtones.

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Before my first iphone, i had a Motorola V8. But if you were only to count smartphone, then it will be a sony ericsson M600i and HP ipaq.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
My first smartphone was the OG iPhone then got the 3G after that moved on to a BB Bold and finally used Android for two years now moved back to the iPhone 4. Super excited for the new iPhone can't wait for Sept. 12th!!!

Transmitted from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I was a BlackBerry user for the last 5 years and came over from a Bold 9930 to the iPhone 4S. Being familiar with my iPad helped the transition. Haven't regretted it!

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I switched over from a Blackberry 9650. I couldn't have made a better decision. I started with a 8330 Curve, then went to the Storm, Tour, and finally the Bold that I had last. I just grew tired of the empty promises, everyone else getting updates, always having a bastard phone no matter how new it was, and chronically slow browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CappyGuy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I had a phone called the Samsung intenseity 1. Which is a old slide phone. I was so busy I wanted a smart phone so my calendar could reminde me better than anything. I also saw the notification center and reminders I just loved the iPhone. So here I am now.

Last edited:

Armature

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I switched over from a Blackberry 9650. I couldn't have made a better decision. I started with a 8330 Curve, then went to the Storm, Tour, and finally the Bold that I had last. I just grew tired of the empty promises, everyone else getting updates, always having a bastard phone no matter how new it was, and chronically slow browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My history is almost identical, though my Bold was a 9700. There was never enough room for apps and the device locked up all the time. What a different experience with my iPhone 4S. It just works!

HuskerTom#WN

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Went through every BlackBerry imaginable, then through a few Androids, back to BlackBerry, and finally settled on the iPhone.

No looking back....sorry RIM....:D

ght

May 29, 2012
Visit site
W385 (flip phone) -> Palm Pre+ (webOS) -> Palm Pre2 -> HTC Trophy (WP7) -> iPhone 4S

webOS was great, WP7 left me unimpressed

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rumplestiltskin