What phone did you have before your iPhone?

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Motorola V150, Motorola pebble, Motorola E something only came out in Europe or Asia, T-mobile MDA, Palm treo, Palm Pre, G1, cant remember the rest

rich0dn

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I used to have a Blackberry Bold 9700. If you told me a year ago that I would have an iPhone (which I can't put down) I would have laughed at you. But here I am now, a couple of months into using the phone and I literally can't put it down. I am now, officially an Apple convert, so much so that I am also considering switching my home pc to a mac!

johnkey

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Blackberry Sorm 2. I think I replaced it 3 times. Have yet to have one issue with the iPhone since getting it at launch. I used to know Verizon's phone number without looking it up.

demonio

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
BlackBerry Curve 8330. Crackberry withdrawals? Absolutely non-existent! I was hooked instantly on my iPhone 4 and have not missed the dinosaur one bit :D

pddgme

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I started on AT&T with a Razr, then shuffled to a Samsung A707 after 3 razrs, no waranty or help from AT&T and needing to buy a pay-as-you-go phone from walmart to use my SIM card in. After the A707 I had a run in again with AT&T's customer service, paid my contract cancelation fee, and dropped them faster than you can blink. I then switched to Verizon and had an LG enV3, which was the 2nd worst phone I've owned after the Razr. Dumped the enV and got a BB Curve 9330 which had great e-mail, calendar and I loved BBM, but it wasn't any match for the full screen goodness of a touch phone. I had a Droid 2 for a while, then eventually settled on my iPhone 4. Now I feel like I'll never own a different phone. It is everything I liked in all the other phones I had, plus it has things I didn't know I liked.