What kind of headphones are you using now?

knowlivelove516

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Klipsch s4i for just listening, they have the mic and remote and I just started using last week the yurbuds ironman with the remote and mic for running/working out.

nolhayes

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Most good costly headphones have a warranty that protects them for a year. I've had my Beats Solo since 11/10 with no issue. The real ones too not the counterfeit joints.

Just ordered the Sol Republic Tracks headphones to replace them and sold the Beats.
Haven't played the Sol yet but from what I hear the sound is comparable if not better than the Beats Studio headphones.

Cost of Sol $100 retail
cheaper on Amazon

dancoolman

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
im using Dr dre Detox headphones, and they are amazing !! the sound quility and bass. It just blocks out everythink that is happening, If your a fan of music and you would die if there wasent music and you take music serious? then buy dr dre, EVEN if its solo becuase i had pair of solos and they were amazing aswell but i went EXTREME and brought Detox that are worth ?450+ and get iphone 4s for better quility ;)

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Incase Sonics & Nokia BH905i for iP4S, PS Vita, Macbook Air and iPad
Apple In ear headphones for use at work very comfy

I used the original Apple headphones for one day in 2007 and since then I refuse....

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have Koss PortaPro ($35 Amazon) they are amazing! Google them for reviews, you will be very surprised how great they sound. Side by side with any headphones they hold their own and at that price you can't go wrong and they have a lifetime warranty. IMHO. I also use Audio Technica M50 for full size over ear privacy and comfort and Klipsch S4i II for earbuds.

Last edited:

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
HATE the Apple earphones...they hurt my ears and are extremely uncomfortable.

I have the V Moda wired, noise-cancelling headphones with the mic, and for BlueTooth, the Motorola MOTOROKR...perfect for the gym.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I used to use just whatever I could find until I got my Klipsch S4's. They're a great beginner IEM.

I just picked up some Monster Miles Davis Tributes. All I can say is wow! the MDT's are fantastic!! I auditioned a lot of IEM's before I pulled the trigger on these. Nothing comes close!

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I know one thing: When Apple comes out with their new iPhone, they need to also come out with some new headphones. I don't even mind paying an extra for some bass.

It's 2012, come on now!

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I like the skull candy Fix they sell for $39.00

cf77e9f2-52d6-7797.jpg

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a pair of motorola S10's that I use when I don't want to be bothered with a wire, and I would use the iPhone ones if they would stay in my ear, but i've always had that problem with earbuds of that type, I have a pair of beats in ear ear buds that I use most of the time.

I have the same problem with the stock earbuds by Apple. I'm a BIG Apple fan however I'm disappointed in the earbuds. I've received their earbuds with three different purchases over the last 3 years & none of the earbuds fit. As you all know they do not come with cushions or anything to adjust the size or fit.

DJLILM

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
The apple headphones to big for my ears and keep fallin out so either i use my blackberry headphones because of the earbuds or beats by dre.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have had so many Apple products that their headphones are all over the place but I like them still, they come in handy. When I don't want to wear my Beat By Dr Dre headphones I just stick my Apples in!