Is Anyone Else Impressed with the AirPods Pro 2 Earbuds?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Over the years, I’ve purchased and given away quite a collection of earbuds and headphones. The ones I still have are as follows:

Bose QC-35
Bose Soundsport (wired)
Jabra Elite 75t
Apple EarPods (wired)
Easy KZ Yinyoo ZST (wired)
Beats Fit Pro
Apple AirPods Pro 2

I enjoy using all of the above. Having said that, I am thoroughly impressed with the new Apple AirPods Pro 2. I’ve had the original and eventually gave them to my youngest son. I didn’t expect much of a difference in sound and I expected the ANC to be the same. Boy was I wrong!

They even sound better than the Beats Fit Pro. The bass is punchy and the soundstage is indeed wider. The AirPods Pro 2 is now my go-to earbuds. Anyway, is anyone else impressed with theirs?

Last edited:

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It’s the h2 chip, makes all the difference.

Have you tried spatial audio on the pro 2?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Holy smokes Batman! What a difference in sound on the AirPods Pro 2 over the OG AirPods Pro. I’m never first to table on upgrades but I always get there a few months after. I don’t know what to do now with my backups (AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro) because the downgrade will be very obvious. I guess maybe if I’m in a bind while my AirPods Pro 2 are charging. This is a worthy upgrade indeed

Last edited:

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Full on impressed.
There’s a great YT/website - Aaron Loud and Proud. Meticulous testing, on the website it gives clips to play one model then the other with numerous models (must have your TWEB in when listening).
AP Pro 2 either wins or is right at the top on everything. ANC, Bose QC2 beats AP Pro 2 by a tiny bit. They are 1 and 2. Transparency is AP Pro 2. Microphones side by side, AP Pro 2 right at the top. Then look at the sound wave while listening to AP Pro 2 next galaxy buds Pro 2 or whomever.
AP Pro 2 is king when factoring all the categories (Sony and Bose are in the mix).
But then there is Spatial, there is case feedback and MagSafe charging and FindMy for all parts.

As mentioned before I’m now spoiled with the AP Pro 2.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711