What non-tech YouTubers are you following?

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
OK... not tech related since I quit following a lot of my favs long ago...
I've actually been on a farming kick lately. Even for those who know nothing about farming, it's seriously interesting the differences between production farms (non-dairy) and Dairy farming. The equipment used now-a-days for non-dairy farming is truly amazing and the work put in and the ingenuity of farmers at the dairy locations is wild.

Some of my favorites are:

If you want some other really cool stuff - check out: Primitive Technology (turn captions on to see his comments) and for some good laughs, Unemployed Wine Guy

I've got several others I follow, but none having to do with tech (just stuff that's super interesting) :)

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Your New Zealand Family.

The channel recommendation popped up one day, advertising an average New Zealand Family watching and reacting to things about America. My initial viewing was the first American soldier to win the Medal of Honor** which was recorded on (drone) video. Ultimately it is learning interesting American culture, cuisine, geography, history combined with learning foreigners thoughts/reactions, sometimes shock, at learning some of these things.

**content warning on that episode about the medal of honor winner. It is a posthumous award and includes multiple combat related losses of life.

Reactions: HelloNNNewman

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a ton of non-tech YouTubers:
  • Adventures and Naps
  • RM Transit
  • 101 Facts
  • CGP Grey
  • brittlestar
  • Captain Joe
  • Feli from Germany
  • Geoff Marshall
  • General Knowledge
  • Mentour Pilot
  • Tom Scott
  • Wham Baam Dashcam
  • Jet Lag
To name a few

Reactions: HelloNNNewman

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
My question is what is tech, to you, is it electronics and using them, or is it anything that may require explanation that people do ? I will happily admit to not listening to philosophical or social discourse and theorising thereon.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My question is what is tech, to you, is it electronics and using them, or is it anything that may require explanation that people do ? I will happily admit to not listening to philosophical or social discourse and theorising thereon.
Tech is quite a broad term. The "tech" I'm interested in includes, Apple's products, related accessories, Apps, PC's, etc.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'm just asking about cool stuff to watch that isn't about mobile phone and/or computers and/or reviews of those, etc... things outside of computing. There are no rules to the thread - just interested in what others like to watch. Feel free to post whatever :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2