Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelleeann

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Who wouldn't want an Apple TV?! Winning this $600 gift card opens up so many windows of opportunity for me! I would probably go with an iPad over an Apple TV though, just to make my life and especially job a little easier!

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I always keep my hopes up on apple making the best stuff in the world until there is nothing else to invent and the iphone 4s is the best of all and I would be so but so but happy to win one so Hope I win!!!!

IceHawk333

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
$600 would go a long way towards me iPad'ing up. Mostly for Netflix and most importantly iPlayer. Would be nice to be up a notch from the iPod Touch and at the same time I could properly compare with an Android tablet ;)

mad_eyes

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
i'd love to get an iphone 4S or next gen ipad.

my iphone 4 got stolen a while back and i've been using an old nokia feature phone ever since. it'd be nice to catch a break.

jalba3

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Would love to win this prize in order to invest it on an iPad. I would love to leave behind my laptop when heading out to school

Toymaker

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
I would love an Apple TV to watch my collection of iTunes content on the TV but who am I kidding? My wife will just bat her beautiful eyes at me and I will never get to even open the box.

chadeddy

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 Baby!

I've wanted an iPad 2 for over 5 years... ever since I first heard of HP making a 'tablet' type of computer and I KNEW that Apple could do it much much better! And yet still I have yet to own an iPad. I know. It's sad. But I listen to the TiPB podcast all the time while I'm on my walks (I'm a mail carrier) and I love my iPhone 4 (still yet to get the 4S). So please pick me to win! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966