Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sld123

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Holiday Giveaway...

I would love to win an iPad2 or iPad3 to give to my sister who is in nursing school. She is working full time and going to school full time and is paying for everything herself. She has no money to buy one but could really use one. It would be so exciting to gift to her :)

mgswin

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I am going to switch over from BlackBerry, they disappoint again and again.... An almost free iPhone4s would make my plan far more financially viable :)

JCTWeb

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm still torn between the roku and the apple tv. I already have a Roku and love it! The ability to stream to the tv from an iPad is a pretty cool feature, though :)

thehenryfrancis

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Would absolutely love this.. got my iPhone shipped to the UK from a friend in America, only to find out it's locked to AT&T.. couldn't do anything about it, as my baseband was unsupported by Ultrasn0w and GEVEY Sims never seem to work for me. Now I have a iPod Touch technicially but really wish it was an iPhone :(

cskamoskva3

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4s!

I would absolutely love to have an iPhone. As a long time Android lover, there's always been an appeal about the Apple iOS devices. It feels a little weird coming in to work for Apple with an Android device! I would definitely love having some Siri and FaceTime action.

TheOnlyMorgan

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love to get a couple Apple TV's for my home. It'd be great for getting on demand content on my TV. We only have one cable box, we're poor. I want them. Simple enough.

graphiccraze4

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV would be great addition to my entertainment center! I been holding off on getting a Apple TV to see what the next great thing apple comes out with as far as tv is concerned. Winning one would be awesome!!

garciape

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
One more present to complete Christmas

If I can just win any Apple product, especially the iPad 3, that would complete my Christmas list below

2011 Christmas List
iPad 3

(...not long but it is the only thing I wished for even though it is not out yet)

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I like the AppleTV because it makes it easy to display pictures, etc., from the iPad or show movies, TV shows, etc., from the MBP. It just works. (Wish I could say the same about Netflix. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966