Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbard

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win to buy an apple TV for my wife and I to enjoy and an iPod for my daughter. Would also use the rest to buy nanos for family!

belniente

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like an apple tv to really get back into television and video content, since I always feel like I'm behind the times talking to my friends! Even better, my mom could use it too. It would be just lovely :-D

Eliasj28

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Apple tv

I would love to have an apple tv because I currently do not own an Xbox, ps3 and my tv does not have widgets or apps to connect to Netflix as an example. I also would enjoy showing all my pics and videos streaming to my tv.

Thanks

Quiney08

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a Roku player but that doesn't allow me to access my iTunes content on my tv. I would love to be able to take advantage of AirPlay from my iOS devices and watch my iTunes movies and shows on my big screen tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tschertz01

Mar 11, 2008
Visit site
Wow! This would be an awesome prize. Heck, if i won, I would love to blow the whole thing on an unlocked iPhone, as I so hate contracts. In actuality though, I think I'd get something nice for myself (maybe a 32GB on contract 4S) but use the rest for the girlfriend. She has done so much for me and is the most selfless person I know and she deserve this prize but getting her to enter contest is like pulling teeth.

Thanks for the great site TiPB! You guys are my first stop for iPhone and iOS news.

Status
Not open for further replies.