Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommMaster

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
iOS device of my dreams TiPb holiday giveaway!

Man, why would I love to get an iOS device of my dreams? Well it wouldn't really be of my dreams it would be my wifes. She has been battling a dibilitating disease. But she is continually trying to finish her college degree. I would love for her to get the Ipad 2 or even 3 when it comes out. It would come in very handy in her studies. And for her to keep in touch with her family.

I hope the TiPb would find it in there hearts to give her this gift certificate.

Dan:eek:

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
If you've followed my recent posts you all know I just got ENGAGED and am in the process of planning a WEDDING. The new ATV3 would be perfect for showing off WEDDING pics and HONEYMOON pics using AirPlay when we return from our trip! A little further in the future it could stream cartoons for a BABY! ;) reall would love to win! Thanks as always Santa TiPb!

ftorres

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
The iphone 4s is great even without the bigger screen. The xtra cpu powere really makes the bigger GPS and picture apps snappier.

Let's hope I win to get that IPAD 3!!!

bfkane

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
apple contest

I am going back to college after 15 years and it would be unbelievable to be able to get an iPad for school. fingers crossed.

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Out would be awesome to get another iPad for the family. We use our current one so much we need another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rushaljarial

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Why i want the iOS device ?

I want the futuristic iPhone 4s for me as i am in high school and i have to contact my friends and family (in India) which i can't do so this is the reason why i want the device.

Thanks
Rushal ;)

connormorrison

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Why I would love an iPhone 4S

I would LOVE an iPhone 4s. This is why:

1) I love Apple. It's been my favorite company throughout my life. It has amazing products, and amazing people running it. I've also made a lot of money off of Appl stock.

2) I have a Macbook Pro, and iPod Touch, an iPod Classic, an iPod nano (two actually) an iPad one, but NO iPhone! I was dumb enough to get a Thunderbolt, and while it is an awesome phone, it's not an IPHONE.

3) I love TiPb. Although I don't have any posts on the forums, I read them all the time, along with the awesome blogs. I love watching videos with all you crazy awesome bloggers/authors, and I love all the forum goers.

4) I love Siri. My brothers girlfriend has an iPhone 4S, and I was playing with Siri for well over 2 hours straight. And even though when I told it I was gay, and it said "I thought as much," I still loved it.

5) I love iCloud, and I want to be able to use it more efficiently!

6) I love the Appstore. It has so many more quality apps that the Android Market! Plus, so many more companies would rather have their apps on the iPhone!

7) Accessories! Awesome! There are so many accessories for the iPhone! Speakers, stereos, cases, all kinds of things!

8) I want all of my devices to be Apple products! Apple kicks ass, and I'd be soo much more happy if I didn't have to deal with any other company's ****!

9) Although I love Android Central, I'd much rather be able to come here for help, if I need it!

10) Although I love programming Android phones, and being able to customize them, they don't "Just Work." In order to get everything I want on them, I need to root it, put a custom rom on it, theme it, use a different launcher, all that stuff. An iPhone would be perfect right out of the box.

11) Battery life would be so much better than my Thunderbolt! Not to mention the charging port is broken, and I have to take the battery out just to charge the damn thing! Warranty doesn't cover this, and insurance wants $100 for a replacement! Like I can afford that right after the holidays!

12) It's be the best Christmas present ever <3

13) I would be TiPb's ***** if they wanted me to be (;

14) I want an iPhone! D':

Love,

Connor Morrison
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years to all at TiPb!

ajm91484

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win so I could get an ipad 2/3. When going on trips for work or fun it would be nice to be able to communicate with family back at home.

loanhighknight

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I'd LOVE to get my hands on an iPad 3 when it comes out. That's what I'm entering these for, because winning one is pretty much the only way I'm going to manage to justify getting one! :)

UberWhomp

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I would very much love to get an iPhone 4S. I've never had a chance to use an iPhone and I hope to end the year with a wonderful experience.

boxer

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Dear TiPb

Dear Santa,
I would love to win a $600 Apple gift certificate. I am in the process of changing everything to Apple and I could certainly use some help with that! Thank you TiPb and Santa!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linglihemu8988