Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcb18

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I like to win this week's prize that way I can get an iPod touch for me and my kids (mainly for them to watch movies and be entertained) and an iPod shuffle or nano for my daughter cause she has been wanting an iPod of her own.

bgwebbjr

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win so I can give one to my son and the other to my wife. Would be great to be able to iMessage and Skype/Facetime with them when I travel.

CleverGoat

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
share the joy

I would love to get my little girl an iPod touch so that she might stop "borrowing" my iPhone and disappearing with it. It would make us both very happy 😃

chiandymp

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
An iPod touch would be an excellent way to listen to music without the bulk or distraction from a mobile phone. I bought an iPod many years ago and wish I had one now!

smc39

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
So many options come to mind.......I would love to upgrade to the iPhone 4S for the improved camera and Siri. Or perhaps an iPad that I could give to my parents so they can use Face Time to keep up with the grandchildren. Or possibly hold out for the iPad3 and then pass on my iPad2 to the parents.

teasac

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I would certainly like to win this card to help get an iPad. I gave my wife one for Christmas and I'm learning how much I could use one too. (yea, gave to her early to help her get used to it for her school work).

ggong5150

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to win a iPod touch to replace my first generation iPod video that is hooked up to my car and is on its last leg. The battery doesn't hold a charge for very long and reboots itself quite frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68