Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjhpe

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I would like to have a couple of iPod touches because I went down the Microsoft route of a Zune and loved the product but as MS is more or less killing of the product I would like to have a pocketable touch device for my music. I now have an iPad2 and really love it so I figure an iPod touch for my music would be a great addition to my collection... I would also be able to add some nano or another touch to the list for the kids or wife are all the above...

Good luck to all and Merry Christmas!
Thanks J...

beanntown

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
i want an ipad so i can use icloud to the fullest with my iphone also any one of these products would be great because apple is an awesome company

coggy9

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
My half brother's father got him an iTouch 4 for Christmas and he wanted me to put some games and music on it before he gets it. I have already JBed his iPod and added some emulators. I usually use Android, but iOS is OK from what I've used when setting up his iPod. I'd like to have an iPod without stealing his. :p

SHO_ONE#IM

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Week 3.... Last week I thought about using the winnings towards getting a Mac Book Pro/ Air; however, reading a few of the posts here it would seem a few ipod touches for the Kiddies! Thanks for the oppurtunity Guys...

On a seperate note... If at all possible, how about 2 half hour podcasts a week versus a single 40 - 50 minute iphone podcast... I love listening to you guys during my morning commutes and honestly trying to fish for somthing else durining the week kills me! I know you have the iPad pod cast, but I no longer own one and being a new convert from Android... I'm enthralled with all things iPhone at the moment!

Thanks again guys! Oh and lets leave Georgia alone, she'll get the 4s at some point.... I'm sure of it! :D

thedark722

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd love this! It would go toward a macbook for my wife, a nurse for 10 years, who has just gone back to school to get her degree so she can teach.

thanks for the contests, you guys rock!

tbyfield

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Week 3 Thread -- iPad 3

Oh how I would love to have an iPad 3 when it is available. I have an iPad right now, but there would be so many things I could create using the iPad 3 rather than just consuming information. Yes, I can create some things now on my iPad, but with a camera (or two) built in, it would be so much easier!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

zak

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
ipod touch

I would love to win a iPod touch so I could have something to listen to on my 15 mile bike ride to and from work each day.

NxTech3

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
i was in an apple store a couple days ago and i saw an area set up for kids and educational games, so i would use the giftcard to replace the home computer so both myself and my daughter get work/school done!!!!

Quiney08

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Since I am limited in space on my iPhone and my neighborhood is a reception black hole keeping all of my music with me or streaming music aren't options for when I'm exercising outside. Having an iPod touch would allow me to keep my whole music collection w me while I'm out running instead of just the limited selection that is currently on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

musichunter

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Why I want an iPod Touch

All I have to say is that my youngest brother has been wanting an iPod touch since last year. If I win this giveaway I will be able to give him an amazing gift he is not counting with. Good luck to everyone. God bless you all!

AnonymousUser

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Happy Christmas to all!!!

I would love to have a sweet, shiny new iOS device.
I could use it in so many ways. ;)

Thank you again TiPB for these contests.
Best of luck & Happy Christmas to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iehrh