Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I want to win and iPhone 4s so that I can give it to my boyfriend. I have an iPhone 4s already but he is not eligible for an upgrade for a long time. I would love to be able to use facetime to communicate when he is not nearby. It is the time of year for giving and that would be the perfect gift if it was not so far out of the budget...;)

netsyd

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
I would love to win. My wife is constantly complaining about the 3G she is still cruzing around. The 4S would be a great present!

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
The Iphone 4S would be fantastic!!! I've recently got the Iphone 4 and as good as it is, i believe the dual core processor would aid me in multi-tasking when running multiple work apps. So please feel free to throw that card my way! Go ahead and pull my card!!

musicmanjec

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win the iPhone4S, that way I could give it to my wife instead of my current iPhone4 when I upgrade to the iPhone5. Now don't get excited, she does not want or need the latest and greatest toys. She just wants a phone that does what she needs. That way our texting might be a little more easier. She currently owns a Blackberry!

s2h2golf

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Coming from Android, I just bought an iPhone 4 and am very pleased with how reliable it is over any of the 4-5 Android phones I have owned. I would have preferred the iPhone 4S, but couldn't justify spending the extra money on it. The 4S would help seal the deal for me and keep me an Apple buyer for life.

mikem#AC

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win it to purchase the ipad2 or 3. Love my iphone 4s and would like to add to the family but $$ is short this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB