• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grant2022

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My wife is stuck on 3Gs

I bought the 64gb 4GS when it came out. My wife inherited my 3GS. She's now an iPhone addict. I need to win a 4GS so she will stop stealing mine.

Dave01568

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I love when TiPB has a giveaway! I would use the gift card to buy an iPad for my sons special Ed department. With the leftover I would purchase apps for autism on it. Thank you and I'll see you on the next thread
:)

shokz

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I am an unemployed, newly married man who has 4 step children and one of my own. My wife and I are struggling for anything right now. My wife is diabetic and having a hard time, I take care of the kids while trying to find a job, and this would help with Christmas.

Thank you

WaterOz

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been saving up for an iPad for awhile... and then my kids broke my tv last week. So... my iPad fund was diverted to a new TV for the house. So yeah... I now want to win one where it's going to take awhile to save up the money to buy one

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I want an iPhone 4s because it's finally available for Sprint, and I would love to have Siri whisper sweet nothings in my ear, when ever I ask her anything, lol.

Cyrano

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....

Oh the IOS device(s) will keep me on track remembering all those important things to do .

3spur

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
IOS device of my Dreams

I would love to win an iPad 2 for my daughter, she really needs one for her studies. Please help my daughter out

Status
Not open for further replies.