• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scythe7

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Apple Contest

I have always loved Apple products and would love to add another to my desk. I've been wanting to get into video and serious photography and would love to put this gift card toward a MacBook.

jondel77

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I know this will sound weird but I got my Mom an Ipad2 for her Birthday(her first tablet ever) just a month ago and another one for my two nephews to share this Christmas. Now, I want my very own. It would be nice to get one from TiPB. :)
Thanks and Wish me luck!

Jonathan

Ag2611ij

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Busy student

I would not only love to have the iPhone 4s but I would also appreciate it. Being a busy sophomore taking ap European history, honors English II, and honors biology. The iPhone 4s would help me organize tasks and overall, making me more productive. I really would value the Siri feature because being able to dictate a document in pages or look up a definition of a word or search for a certain topic with the holding of a button and my voice is absolutely amazing. I would be able to define bio terms quicker as well as English vocab terms and It would make me 2x more efficient when doing euro projects so I can do research much quicker. It won't get my assignments done and that's a given though it would help :eek:, but it will save me time and every little bit helps when your short on time with so much to do.

spherelander

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
An iPod2 for my wife

I would love an iPod2 for my wife to entertain her during the longs hours waiting through one of the kids functions after another... perhaps I'll get to use it too :)

HYPERformance

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
For my daughter

i would love to upgrade to an iphone 4s and give my daughter my old iphone 4, i love the new camera, would be great to capture all my daughters precious moments with super clear pictures.
I would love to buy my daughter an iPad, every minute I'm with her she is playing games on my iPhone 4 learning games, books, cut the rope (she calls it swish swish game), angry birds, even taking creative pictures with food in her mouth. My 3 year old is very smart learning new things from an iOS device, iOS is so user friendly she can show new users how to work everything. Please tipb.com help me achive my goal in getting my 3 year old hailee an iOS device as I am having a hard enough time in this economy to even get my daughter a gift for this year. The smile on her face when I hand her my phone every time is priceless imagine how she would feel unwrapping a iPad2.
390161_10150496843815767_504880766_11192715_2002168461_n.jpg

Last edited:

elguapo42

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Like most people, money is tight but I would love an iPad! The extra screen real estate to run my favorite apps, like OmniFocus and Netflix would be HUGE. This is so exciting! I hope I win!

kenkenken

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
I really need a new iPad. I have an iPad 1. It crashes at least once a day. Apple doesn't want to help. I guess it has been used too much and the new applications are built for the second version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sachin Suthar