Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Who wouldn't want a iphone 4s??? I would LOVE to be able to give my son one of these for christmas! He would go INSANE!!! And it would make me so happy to be able to get him one. <3

jdonners

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
desperately want to get rid of my android phone

I have an android phone that sucks. had to wipe it 5 times in the last year because the wi-fi wasn't working. Would love to switch to iphone but am not eligible for upgrade yet. winning the iphone would allow me to switch NOW

blyths

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I'd like an iPhone 4S because I'd love the speed boost and better camera, but can't justify the early upgrade fees.:eek:

ParadigmUSA

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I would save the certificate for the inevitable iPad 3 just because I've never owned one and would like something more portable to bring with me than my laptop.

Curious D

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
I would like to win the iPhone 4S because it is the last item I needed in my invention to take over the world. The project ran over budget.

Actually, I want a faster phone. What I really would love to have is an iPad (2 or 3) so that my son and I can enjoy reading (something bigger than an iPhone screen) together and he can have an easier time looking up words.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

ankitgada

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Tipb rocks !!! ... Giveaways are always good ....... and what better way to spread a christmas cheer ... Well would definatly want an ipad 2 ....... would gift it to my son .......... 15 month year old has already started using my iphone :)

slcbeersnob

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd use this for the iPhone 4s as I currently have been using Android for the last year. The main reason to upgrade to the 4s (other than the fact that Android is excruciating to work with and painfully slow to update) is so my beloved wife can finally get in touch with me as I would own a device where the battery life could actually last longer than 6 hours of minimal use.

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I hope TiPb knows how bad they are making all the other websites look! Once again the team at TiPb has outdone themselves with a very generous contest. Good luck to everyone and may the best iOS?er win.

ryan.skally

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Love to have the new 4S

I'd actually like to get the 4S for my mom. She still has a flip phone and I have an iPhone 4 already. But the true reason I'd like to get it for her is because my wife and I just had a baby and we live in Colorado. My mother lives in RI and doesn't get to see her first grandbaby. If she had the iPhone 4S she'd be able to FaceTime with us to see her. Plus she would love Siri because she is so slow at texting lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickoo