• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin V

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Why I want an iPhone 4s- Save Me TiPb!!

Help TiPb,
I went to Android and want to come back to iphone badly. I already have a Mac and have decided that I want everything on iOS but I'm trapped in a contract with Sprint and really want to switch to Verizon because Sprint services is not great in my area. The early termination and cost of 2 iphones is keeping me trapped for now. Winning this would get me the iphones for my wife and I and then I could sell my Android to pay the termination fee. You are my only escape fromt his smartphone purgatory TiPb! Please come to my rescue.
PS- I've had the Android for 1 year and still listen to every TiPb podcast and I don't even own an iphone anymore. HELP!

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I already have a 4S but I would get one for my wife so she can use Siri and use voice to message me like I message her while driving. She isn't eligible for an upgrade yet but with the prize I'd be able to get her one for Christmas

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win because I want to get an iPhone for my fiance - she's been stuck with her stupid blackberry for awhile now

Roobiky

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win, had to raise money with a fundraiser to buy my homeschooled special needs Son an iPad to help with his developmental skills. Would love to get another one for my Wife to use.

Thank You.

Tre

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
TiPB MuST GiVE iPhone To ME

I've been reading TiPB since when it was called The iPhone Blog and it had the mesh background and Rene wore t-shirts instead of blazers.... you guys sure have come along way, and now that you guys run the iphone-online world you should bestow upon me the great honor of iPhone winner.

midnght69

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this, so that I could either get an iPad2 or maybe wait for the iPad3 units. I might even wait for the new iPhone 5 phones. Either way, would love to win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blin