• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman81

Feb 13, 2007
Visit site
It's still the prettiest, simplest and most elegant smartphone out on the market with in my opinion the best and most comprehensive app store out there....period. That's why I want an iPhone 4s.

blkmagik

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Iphone 4S

Would definitely love an Iphone 4S based on 1) your excelent reviews of the product 2) The improved attenna which takes better advantage of AT&T unreliable network 3) SIRI. 4) Better camera!! nuff' said.

Nick_Goodman

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
the Iphone 4s is the phone of my dreams

I move around a lot and each time I want to do something that I could Siri for, I realize "Oh, I can't because I have a 3gs."
Nick

Glory007

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Being saving every dime from my cafeteria lunch money i've waiting my life to gift my retired father an apple product is my aspiration and i would go through any barrier to achieve this but tipb.com gives me an excellent opportunity to make my dream come true if this is what god has destined for me then surely i'll win.

wackbi

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win so that my wife is not the only one with an Ipad. I love my iphone 4s. Also would like to have an ipad that my 2 year old can start to use.

Raylanser

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2

I've loved browsing the web and reading articles on touch interfaces, but my iphone is kind of limiting. I'd love to expand into an iPad 2.

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I would love to get an iPhone 4S for my wife. I have one for myself, and she envies me my close relationship with Siri. The jealousy is starting to interfere with my marriage. You could help make Christmas 2011 much less stressful.

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Would love to get an IPhone 4s, but i would give it to my wife. She has a crappy canon phone that she hates and told me last night she wants a new phone.

engineer2001

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPhone 4S so I can see why everyone else loves it. I have never owned an Apple product, but I have been following Rene and Georgia on Twitter for a few months and browsing the blog articles for over a year. I love gadgets, so I have a sneaky suspicion I may love the iPhone 4S. It's just too expensive (and 2-year contracts are too long) for me to buy without knowing if I would like it or not.

HuKaShI

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I finally got my first iOS device which is a iPhone 4s and I love it. Pick me so that I can get an iPad to round out the gang!

iamlynda

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
all I want for Christmas...

My mom lives 1200KM away. I would love to win a 4S (or the gift card) so I could give my mom the most wonderful gift of the newest & best iPhone available. Then she would be able to Facetime with her grand-kids and me on Christmas morning and any other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blin