Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strathacker

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
OK, so what do I love the most about tipb? Well, having been an avid BlackBerry user for so many years, I decided one day to click on the links on the Crackberry website for the other smartphone blogs. Within 10 minutes of reading the topics and scanning through the pages, I was hooked. And I didn't even own an iPhone! You guys gave me a clear perspective on the hardware and within 30 days my Blackberry was gone and I was enjoying my iPhone 3Gs (now on my iPhone 4 with ATT) Whether I win anything or not, I've already won because I got the best phone I've ever owned and thanks to all of you I not only know how to use it, but to make the most of it. Thanks to all of you and I can't wait to buy my iPhone 5! After sitting on line for the better part of the night to be the 19th person to get my iPhone 4 on launch day, I look forward to abusing myself again while reading the blog in line to see how everyone else is doing :eek:)

quanboy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
if it wasnt for tipb i wouldnt know how to do nothing with an iphone. honestly if it wasnt for the fact that i had seen then learned about jailbreaking from tipb i wouldnt even like iphones. the jist of it is this site is a great source of info and i continue to read and ready for future posts.

countolaf

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb and would love to win a Verizon iPhone. Reason I love TiPb? You are geeks after my own heart, and the first site I check every morning.

lucas777

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Horrahh!

A free iPhone would be great! I love TiPB becuase it tells me how to not screw up my phone, it gives me tips on how to use it, and it keeps me current inside the iphone world. Thanks TiPB! :):):):):)

Jax112

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
iPhone drawing

Hey guys I'm still using a cheap featureless phone my company gives me. Please help me enter the future. Love the podcast.

tkfox007

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPB because it's the number one place to get any information on Apple's mobile products. Phonearena, Gizmodo, they have NOTHING on TiPB when it comes to information. The staff are unbiased in their posting, their topics are well researched and they have the facts to back it up. The staff convey their posts in a fun to read and entertaining way, which will always keep people coming back to read.

I like to read the comments of other users to see what they have to say and it's great to see people give their input and some of them are pretty funny and entertaining, always assuring that I come back to read more.

While users on other sites complain about the sites reporting on nothing but a certain device or saying that the site is biased or sucking up to a certain company, you don't get that here. The reviews and comparisons of phones and competion, the pros and cons are weighed equally and you let the readers decide what they should do instead of telling them what to think or how to feel.

Also TiPB gives away more stuff than the other sites, and the stuff that is given away is always a lot better than what the other sites on the Smartphone Experts Network will give to their readers.

That is why I love The iPhone Blog

Guitarboy

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I turn all my students & friends on to TiPb

I love TiPb because it has made the iPhone, iPad, iPod experience more productive and fun.
I have learned so much on TiPb that I would never have known about without it.
I recommend it to all my guitar students. The reviews of Amplitube & AmpKit were great (most of my students use Amplitube to learn about sounds, pedals & recording)
I love the 'How To" selections and bookmark them.
TiPb has saved me many times, like when all your iTunes tunes disappeared after the last update.
Thank you TiPb.
Baker Scott
GUITARBOY

Ilovepow

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I love how this site makes my standard of living higher:)

I would love a new iphone4!!!I'm still using the first gen iPhone :((

free phone=dream come true<----:)

Danegre

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Even though I already entered in. If I would win, I would pay for overnight/2nd day shipping myself lol. Im jealous of everyone who has a verizon iphone

Renegade803

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb

A few years ago after I graduated US Army basic combat training... I bought a iPod Touch and a Blackberry Tour... I had to settle for that because Verizon didn't have an iPhone... This is when I discovered TiPb because I use to frequent CB to get updates on my Tour...

All I ever had was rumors of a iPhone, so I stayed CLOSE to this blog (even though I never registered -- until now) so I could know when the official release was coming... Even though it took years I stayed loyal!

The user guides and reviews always keep me on top of my hardware because I admit I never read the book or whatever that comes with my devices! I come here and get quick advice from dedicated apple users!

I love this blog!

bazookafx3

Sep 21, 2008
Visit site
I'd love a Verizon iphone! I can't think of a better way to replace my now broken iPhone 4 than with a brand new iPhone on a better carrier. Just the idea of opening a new pristine iPhone gets me all excited.

Ever since I was first lusting after the iPhone 3g, TiPb was the go-to place for info on it. You guys always have the latest iPhone info before most other sites and the original content it great. I'm new to the podcast buy it's pretty great.

Mci842

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
TiPb rocks!

I would love a free iphone from TiPb! They are the best--I always go to them when I have a question about compatibility issues with my ipod touch and now am REALLY hoping to get a Verizon iPhone! I've stayed on Verizon for 4 years just waiting for this day!:)

dntutley#AC

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I was a huge Blackberry fan and started visiting this site visiting here via Crackberry. Well, I broke down and got an iPod touch, not bad for a beginner. Well a few months later the iPad was launched and of course I had to have it. So after owning both for a while and loving the OS, my laptop took a dump. Well, I check this site at least 20 times a day and now own a 15 inch MB pro along with my iPod and iPad. Unfortunately my cell died back in December and had to renew and bought the Incredible by HTC. Can't catch a damn break and now the iPhone is out. Really wish I'd have waited but couldn't!

acostapre

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Got to beat my brother and sis!

Dear TIPB;

I would like to win the iPhone because I want to finally have a better electronic device (since i can't afford it) than my brother and sister whom always brags about them having the best and the latest!!! Please help me!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53