Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathomas1972

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Let's See What All The Hoopla Is About!

I am a BlackBerry User! One of the main reasons I chose BlackBerry was the Verizon network! If Verizon had the iPhone earlier I wonder what choice I would have made. I would like to have one to see what all the hoopla is about! I have never used an iPhone and would like to have one to check it out to see if it would be a good fit for me! See if you can convert this BlackBerry user permantly! I do frequent the TiPb site often and you guys and gals do a great job! Holla!

oshiha

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm from Crackberry. If I win this iPhone, I will be unlocking it to use in Canada. Then I will use this forum for information like I do on Crackberry. I also love the accessories store, its easy to use with a variety of products.

cmdrdata

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello, been a CrackBerry member for a long time, only ended up on BlackBerry because when I bought an AT&T iPhone... I couldn't use the phone at home!! (as in, 0.0 bars). Verizon is all that works well around where I live, so boy am I glad the iPhone is finally coming to VZ. If I win this I won't have to buy one... that would be nice, I've already spent enough on my 2 BlackBerry's, Droid, and iPod Touch.

Thanks, I'm new to TiPb but sure will love it if I win!

npstup

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPb

I love TiPb because they are and will be my #1 source for all info iphone/iPad when I win my new Verizon iPhone4 from them!

jzarob

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because...

You guys are the best writers about Apple stuff out there. It's a unified staff, there's more than one person in the videos, and the information given by Georgia and Rene is the best. Someday, I'd even hope to write for TiPb :D.

Last but not least, I'd love TiPb even more if they gave me the first phone to beat the iPhone, the AT&T one that is. And it would be nice to get a signal out in the middle of nowhere, where I live and AT&T's coverage map lies.

Thanks guys for being the best iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog. Thinkin' about starting a Mac one? Talk to me. :D. Thanks guys!

antclauson

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
iPhone Giveaway

I have long since been a fan of the iPhone but refused to get one due to the fact that AT&T and its horrible service made me shift away from it. Since I heard that Verizon was getting the iPhone I almost fell to the floor in excitement knowing that I could now get my hands on one of these and finally use it on the network it was meant to be on. I immediately called Verizon and told them I would like to get the iPhone and they informed me I have to wait until February. I was not about to wait until my contract was up so I was willing to pay the full price by dipping into my savings account, yes willing to dip into my savings account. If I'm able to win one of these gorgeous phones it would just be a blessing out of this world. I was so set on getting a phone with the android operating system at first when my contract was due for an upgrade but now that the iPhone is coming to Verizon, all bets are off and now I know it was meant for me to get this phone and I can't wait. Thanks for giving the people and I a chance to win this excellent top notch phone.

fradetbrian

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
TiPb confirmed Dakota iPhone!

Thank you TiPb for being the first to confirm the Verizon iPhone 4! I live in North Dakota and we haven't had an iPhone in our area at all. Now that Verizon is getting one, maybe you could make a miracle for me come true! I check your website every morning and night, waiting in anticipation for the iPhone in my area. I don't own apple anything, no ipod, ipad or iphone. Please get me an iphone to start my apple craze! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

bkhanni

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
This would be great. The part of South Carolina I live in has AT&T but there are gaps in coverage at times. Those in the area with Verizon do well, so a Verizon IPhone would be great.

Tipb keep up the great contests and excellent IOS information.

lksell

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Love TiPb

I am approaching renewal and have been investagating which phone I wish to purchase when I renew my contract.

Android was the choice untill Verizon got the I-Phone. I started checking out the features of the i-phone vs android and also talking with people who had the i-phones and androids. The I-Phone has come out on top and when I renew the I-Phone 5 should be released with 4G. This will make the best phone on the Verizon network hands down.

With TiPb to help with applications and troubleshooting, one cannot go wrong.

lksell

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
This site has been very tolerant of me and my antics. Not many are like that, which is why I always recommend this site to anyone who needs a great source of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost