Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoolveAddide

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
DotA Gaming Community

If you love playing DotA Games join us and become part of a breed of pro's!
Download the newest dota version on the Download section
You can see on our community latest interviews about your favorite heroes

DotA Gaming Community
hello.gif

cmstevens2

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Tipb, I've been on Verizon for 7 years, I love the service, but up to this date, I've been through defective phone after defective phone, all cheap and all of which told to me by employees were as good as or better then the iPhone I'd been long waiting for. I also had to watch my best friend gloat about his on at&t while my phone either force closes or gets stuck in boot loops. 4 LG env's, 5 Blackberry Storms, and 2 Moto original Droids later, I finally have that chance! Please help make this college kid's dream a reality!

Rene already had me hooked on just becoming a regular reader on this blog even while I had a bb storm.. Columnists here keep me up to date, faster then with anyone else I've been with! And now that I have a chance for an iPhone, I finally decided to join!

P.S. It would be a great birthday gift for me! :) I turn 20 on Feb. 2, the day before pre-orders start!!! :D:D

Suefnp

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iphone

Thanks to TIPB for offering this contest. I've been with Big Red for many years, and 4 months ago my daughters HAD to have the new iPhone, so they jumped to Att. Now I can say "I told you so"!
Sue

hoonaynay

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
No substitutions

Where the heck else was I going to learn anything and everything I need to know to fully unleash my iPad's potential?? And besides, you guys rock my Phat Farm low cut socks off. Now imagine how far my socks will travel with a Verizon iPhone in my hands.

anon(4706822)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to TiPb for being my go-to site for everything Apple iPhone! TiPb has helped me become better iPhone user and smarter consumer of product hardware updates. I share and recommend TiPb to my fellow Apple users as well as people considering making the switch from PC to Mac. My girlfriend has been holding out for the Verizon iPhone and it would be great to win one for her!

Keep up the great work TiPb!

lowerider4

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have been an apple fan for the past 12 years and would love to have the chance to have an iphone on Verizon. I have followed the forums on TiPB for quite a while hoping for any and all apple related news. I would love to b chosen for the free iphone so that way i can get rid of my droid X. :)

claffeeba#IM

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
TiPb - The iPhone for Brett

TiPb is a wealth of information for newbies and techies alike. Here is to another great year of publishing and the iphone for brett (TiPb).

Darryl_B

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Very Helpful

I like TiPb because just when you think you are on top of things and know it all well you don't because there is always something new at TiPb in the hardware, info, or tips to inform and help you out. :)

jbolz

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting for the Verizon iPhone for a while and would love to dump my BB Storm. TiPb has been a great source of information regarding this and all iOS updates.

droid12490

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
The Verizon iPhone

I would love a Verizon iPhone. I have always wanted one but never could switch to AT&T now I have a chance to own one and would love to have one.

HarmsWayChad

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I am a really big fan of TiBp. They are the number one place I go to my my iPhone news and iPad news. I just started participating in the Live events and I have a lot of fun interacting with the group. I would love the opportunity to test the Verizon iPhone against my ATT iphone! TiPb you are the best!

MattTheMan78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPB because it is the definitive source for all iOS related news.... and because they happen to be giving away a free Verizon iPhone that I very much would like to have

Blealgesype

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
srtnns lvyiep ndjlnk vpb

Аниме ужасы скачать бесплатно Бесплатно скачать учебник банкротство Скачать хук с права Mahou shoujo ai скачать Анкета тайного покупателя скачать Учебник греческого скачать бесплатно ?*эйчел выходит замуж скачать Скачать новые лирические песни Скачать телефонный справочник 2010 волгограда Уроки карвинга скачать Книга директора по сбыту скачать Скачать бесплатно игру nba 2005 Скачать максимум дольче габбана Скачать софт для nokia n70 Миллионер поневоле скачать торрент Группа круг скачать каракум Поль мориа воздушная кукуруза скачать Скачать фильмы для n900 Скачать картинку повара Скачать гр арбат Скачать песню ты моя госпожа Скачать образ acronis disk director Американская история икс скачать бесплатно Хозяйственное право украины скачать Кач рэп скачать бесплатно Маршал стая скачать бесплатно Вечер школьных друзей скачать бесплатно Скачать программу для создания удостоверения Песни александры пахмутовой скачать бесплатно В твоем парадном темно скачать GGTTFFYYTTRRTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966