Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

calebh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Help me get rid of my Droid

I would love to have the Verizon iphone! Please Tipb help me get rid of my old droid. You guys are awesome!

noenoe_pro

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
TIPB is the best forums for i devices! I love it because the community here is very solid and helpful! Giving away free stuff is also one of the great things about tipb!

bjbumgarner

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is just the best!

I have been reading TiPb for a long time now. Just about from the being of when the Verizon iPhone rumors started... oh wait that was right when the iPhone came out. SO I have been a fan of TiPb for a long time now. While I have another smartphone for about a year now, I still have what I call "iPhone Envy". It was the phone that really started it all so why have an imitator when you can have an original I think. TiPb has been there the whole way! Separating rumor from fact and having some fun doing it. FYI your twitter feed is sweet and keeps me up to date on the move.

Thanks hope I win!

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just recently discovered TIPB, but ever since I did, I've been coming back for Verizon iPhone news. I'm so freaking excited!!!

I just got this Droid 2 like four months ago, but an iPhone has always been my dream.

claustin

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh this would be great. I've been following TiPb for months just dreaming of the time I could ditch this cruddy droid and come back home to the iPhone after having to leave it behind when i moved to North Dakota. Pick me pick me!

peruboy63

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
TiPb to the rescue....again lol

You guys still surprise me with ur giveaways. Could I be the 1 of 603,567 entries to win please? Lol thanks

CR4V3

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
I like TiPb because they have tips for new users as well as old hands. I've learned so much that I can't wait to try out on my VZW iPhone!

smooth92175

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
#1 fan on the #1 site for the latest and greatest news on apple products

TiPb keeps me up-to-date on the latest news for apple products. I was with at&t for years and recently switched to verizon because of the crappy service I wa getting through at&t. I heard that verizon could possibly be getting the iphone but had to get confirmation from the TiPb website as I have always done when relating to apple products. Its sad to say that I am able to get honest answers about apple products from a website not affiliated with apple versus apple itself. Speaks volumes for the job you guys are doing. Keep up the good work and whether its an iphone or a 1990's flip phone...TiPb is the site to visit for the latest scoop.

Sky_eye

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Why do I love TiPb?

This site makes you feel like family. A big family all connected by iOS. This site has that warm personal feeling that you don't get at other sites. It's welcoming and enjoyable how Rene and Georgia make TiPb Tv. This is my favorite site, keep rocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lingtingzhiyin988