Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpoates

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Would love to have a verizon iphone

Would love to be chosen to win the verizon iphone.

But more importantly. I turn to TiPb everyday for my apple news. TiPb may not always have the scoop, but they bring it with character and entertainment. It's nice to get the Apple news with some personality. I also really appreciate Rene and his takes on the various Apple & smart phone topics. He is very insightful.

jperl333

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
This would be fabulous! I have waited a long time for this to happen. Love your blog! I refer many people to it, it is informative and fun!

Bmwtech113

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
A free verizon iPhone would be awesome! I've had to put up with AT&T long enough.

Tipb is the best site for iOS news. I check it very often. Thanks guys!

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
With February being my month to upgrade this couldnt have come at a better time. Also, valentines day is my birthday so a new VZW iPhone as a birthday present to myself is just what the Dr ordered. Keep up the great work! Love TiPB

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Would love this! Yay says captain obvious!

Thanks again TiPb for having, yet again, another awesome contest. you guys and gals truly do rock.

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Yo quiero!!! ATT sucks in my area and I def want to make the move. Who else but the awesome TiBp.com to make it happen.

Thanks in advance.

petsnspace

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I have an AT&T iPhone and would like to switch to Verizon so that I can get the mobile hot-spot (and a more reliable network). I would miss simultaneous voice and data however.

BTW, Thanks TiPb, great content and web site!

pntbldan

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This would be awesome. Been waiting ages to have the chance to get an iPhone(no AT&T in MT until this coming year) and my poor wife is stuck on a Blackberry Curve at the moment so we'll both be making the switch.

Been following TiPB on my RSS for a long time, very informative even for a non-iphone user. I think my time spent on it is only going to increase in the coming months :cool:

robbiebisme

May 31, 2009
Visit site
i had the iphone 4 (and 3g and 3gs) and loved it but i had to move and i had 0 bars all around with at&t so i had to trade in my iphone 4 that i had stood in line for on opening day for a droid x on verizon. the droid x is great but at the end of the day it is not nor ever will be an iphone. tipb has been my go to site when ever i go onto the internet i look here first and see whats new in hopes that i would hear the iphone was coming to verizon and finally it is. just in hopes of everything i would still update my apps from itunes on my computer. so im all ready tipb, let me get back my phone :D thanks

pelorick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone

It would be awesome to win the new Verizon iPhone because I had to settle for a Blackberry two years ago when I decided that I was sticking with Verizon vs. going to AT&T for the iPhone. It's been a long wait, but it is almost over. TiPb is a great site to keep up with the device that I don't own yet :(

Thanks for the opportunity to win!

ffsocko92

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been waitin for a CDMA iphone for years, and TiPB hs always been my go to place for the latest news, you guys rock! I'd love to get my hands on that shiny new iPhone with big red!!

cjfiscus

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeee give me the free iPhone. I'm a android user, currently using a droid incredible, but over the past 3 months I've become a apple fan. It
All started with my iPad 32 gb, then a 13inch MacBook pro, now just waiting on the Verizon IPhone.

Also, Georgia is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68