Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johurimam

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Verizonahh

There are too many blogs on technology that I could get the info I need to read on, I come to TipB for Georgia, Rene, Chad, Allison, and Leanna. You guys have so much personality, and it is personality that makes people agree, argue, complain and come back to a blog. :)

If I won the phone I would first turn it white and then buy a blue bumper.

boogermin28

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
VZW iPhone

This is a great giveaway. Winning the VZW iPhone 4 would be great so I can actually use the smartphone as a phone. Buh-bye AT&T. 2/3 can't come soon enough. Keep up the good work TiPB. I enjoy TiPB TV. Well put together.

Mjcaire

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Because android is garbage

I am stuck with a droid2 because verizon refuses to allow upgrades to their iPhone like AT&T does.

TiPb has been great through the entire process failing to report foolish or redundant reports like other blogs but always having the crucial information. Thanks TiPb you gained a loyal follower because of your verizon iPhone coverage.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
because I need to get my sister off her BB Storm and get her converted to the dark side. let me win!!

ssrevare

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPb keeps us up to date

TiPb keeps me up to date on what's happening in the iPhone/iPad world. YOu are featured in my google reader and iPad reader apps. I would love to be able to switch to Verizon - the sooner the better.

TheGarreth

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
LOVE your site - it's the first website I go to EVERY morning when I fire up my computer to start the day so I can get my fix & keep up with what's going on in the world of Apple.
I would have gotten the iPhone 4 months ago if I weren't already under contract with this stupid @ss Droid phone...now that Verizon has one, I'm pretty excited but can't afford the full, unsubsidized price at the moment.
Would LOVE to be able to Facetime with my folks back home in Chicago.
Keep up the good work!

natejgreene9871

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPb and all of its sister sites always have the most up-to-date and relevant information for all mobile handsets. Be it for ios, android and blackberry there has always been a website to fill my needs through the years. I check TiPb daily for all my one stop mobile needs. You always seem to have what I'm looking for and do a great job overall. From podcasts to the latest rumors and releases I can always count on TiPb. Not a fan of AT&T, I stuck it out and waited for a Verizon iphone from the beginning. As much as I am dying for a new phone, I just don't have the extra pocket change right now. I would really appreciate this phone.

Thanks for your time,
Nate

jslucer

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Wyoming Verizon

Stuck in Wyoming with only Verizon with no iPhone/AT&T available...I have become a total Android nut....Would love to have an iPhone of my own to see what all the fuss is about!

Status
Not open for further replies.