Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chsvajgl

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because it is the most accurate, thorough, consistent, and up-to-date iOS information anywhere PERIOD!

I also love that I can engage via Facebook, email, web, and especially the mobile optimized site.

devoted101

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
how do I love thee...

TiPb is like toast and a sunny day...
it's black caviar with your chardonnay...
it's a free ride when you've killed your battery...
it's a life with a Canadian songstress??

How I do love thee, TiPb

blackmannx#AC

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I would love to win one so that I can let my brother have my device.. he's fell in love with IOS and hate to break his heart by taking my test unit and putting him back on the blackberry... :(

sergiolow23

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
T-HE BOMB
i-NFORMATIVE
P-ROFESSIONAL PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT THEY TALKING ABOUT
b-EST WEBSITE HANDS DOWN!!!!

IT WILL MAKE A NICE VALENTINES GIFT FOR MY WIFE. THANK YOU.

Glen#IM

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
What's not to love

What's not to love about TiPb!

The site is a GREAT source of information on all things i .

Not only are they a great resource but they have fantastic offers and contests like this one! :)

Yay TiPb!

mg911

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
In my opinion Tipb is the best apple site out. Tipb answered all my questions about the iphone. The article on droid switchers was very helpful. This is the first site I go for Iphone and apple news. Also the forums are are awesome. So far everyone is real cool. Thanks for a great site..

iCecil

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
This is the reason I LOVE TIPB.

Honestly this is one of the only websites that I visit to find out the latest information about the iphone, its features, and the hottest apps that are available. I have to say that by far this is the most helpful iphone website that I have found. I just wish that my 3GS had service in my area so I could view TIPB without wifi. I literally never have more than two bars, and that is not 3G ATT, might I add. LOL. I am also thankful that your articles are clear, and demonstrate a good point.

Thanks TIPB your staff, and website is AMAZING.

jeffola

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Addicted

Finally, I found a legal addiction. I ponder what plea or argument would evoke a response from tipb.com to evoke a winning response.

Not willing to think long and hard drives to begging and pleading. Something my wife has seen from me before.

None the less, the apple iPhone is the last piece of the apple puzzle bringing all my I devices to a full circle fruition.

I write this on my iPad, with my MacBook pro standing by. My sons new Mac mini in the next room and my own iMac in my office near my new apple tv (where is the I device name for that?).

That's my plea, awarding a full circle of steve jobs devices.

Feel better steve!

Drewnicks

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
This site rocks. It is the best informative/help apple website that is available. Thanks for all the hard work that is put into this site. I would love to win the iphone!!!

Mangster6302

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I lost sleep because of this contest

So this is my third and final post to this giveaway. My only message is a notion of gratitude to the entire TiPb staff for making such a giveaway and making me lose sleep. Haha. I literally laid in bed all night thinking about the possibilities of winning. I was in the library until 3A.M and after I got back I tried to sleep. It is now 7:00A.M and I have not slept. The anticipation to find out who gets this iPhone is killing me. Worst part is, I have a Linear Algebra quiz in 2 hours haha. I don't know if it's strange that I couldn't sleep because of this? I guess my love for the iPhone is much stronger than I thought. Anyways, thank you for making this great giveaway. I know the possibilities of winning are very minimal but just the fact that one person will be the lucky winner and be the proud owner of an iPhone 4 is nice to know in itself. For now I shall study linear systems of equations until my quiz. Happy choosing!

Mangster6302 (Jon)

Kalmajo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
TIPB, the place where your obsession and insanity seem commonplace!! Glad to know I wasn't the only crazy person that couldn't wait for this phone!

bchside

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Why TiPb

Why I like TiPb:

I enjoy your educational dedication from the entire staff which provides news to all viewers. Often, a thankless effort that I appreciate ! Your a proven source of reliable media. Sincerely, Thank You !

mchoudhry2k

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Love TiPb

I love TiPb for iPhone app reviews as well as the latest news in the Apple world. I find the reviews and news indepth and accurate. You're my one stop shop for all news Apple :)

athicks07

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I Love TiPb

I love the TiPb because of your dedication to one specific device. The app reviews and product giveaways are great as well! :)

Thanks Guys!

bbstormz

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
tipb is the ULTIMATE fourm for anything iphone related. I've been lurking here since i had my first blackberry and cant wait to switch over to the iphone (if i win one or not -on verizon fyi)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunnic