Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexico2010

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Why?

I was able to find the app review i was looking for, it was actually recent as well, not from two years ago! Crackberry user, decided to click on the TiPb link and miraculously I found the info I was looking for, and here I am today.

7venup

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Your site is great for all the latest and greatest information. I discovered your website about four months ago and visit it everyday since. No other site has as much knowledge as everyone working here at Tipb. Keep up all the great work! I look forward to future posts on everything apple.

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPhone 4 especially because I'm currently torn between an iPhone and another Android phone. You guys at TiPb provide soo much info for us newbies to the blog world but I need someone to make a decision for me. I have a MacBook Pro, iPod, and have always wanted an iPhone but I refused to switch to AT&T. Please help me complete my collection of Apple toys!!!

bgc123

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
BEST. GIVEAWAY. EVER. :p
I love TIPB because of the fact that they are just awesome with all their iPhone news and such. OH and because the people who write these articles are cool, too. :) Pick me? :D

bbbbbunittt

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
First Time Visitor!

Hey TiPb!

Absolutely first time here through a friend's link on Twitter. Sweet site! If I happen to win the Verizon iPhone I'll be sure to record myself to Alan Jackson's Good Time doing an unbelievable celebration dance.
Thanks JB

osobudda

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
nice phone

i would like this very much.

dont win anything normally. recently bought a mac and this would be a great compliment. Plus my Palm screen just broke.

good luck all.

Steve K

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPb has all the information you need!

You can't find the incredible, in-depth, up to date news, tech tips, and reviews for the iPhone anywhere else. I'm on TiPb so often, it's hard to get other work done.

stremz

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
One giant leap for mankind...

The world stopped to watch mans first steps in space, and now, yet again, the world is stopping to watch the worlds best phone step out to the worlds most reliable network. Thank you, TiPb, for the most reliable and up to date information about the Verizon iPhone. The wait will be so worth it!

Balu236

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4 last chance

Hi!

I'm an exchange students from europe, and I've an iPhone 3GS cell phone and it's helping my education with the dictionary and lots of useful application. The only problem is my iPhone doesn't working here, because the European market has an iPhone at the t-mobile not at verizon.

I'm checking every day a Tipb.com everyday
This website is awesome a lot of interesting articles. Every kind of helps. Extremly fast news refresh. Everithing what is important at the same place. I'm just love it. Good job guys. Thanks

I love

Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
- Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.

trey#IM

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
VZW iPhone

I love TiPb. They have all the best news involving all the iOS products, and they have the greatest staff ever. I love searching the always stocked store for new accessories, and also reading all of the reviews for all the new products. I work at Verizon, and being able to tote around my new VZW iPhone would be awesome because I would get some major jealousy from my co-workers. Please make this happen TiPb. You folks are great!!!!!

Trialnterror

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Why I Love TiPb so much? Are you kidding? Number one answer, GEORGIA!! For real how often do you see a HOT CHICK that is into tech? A like never!!! Long live iPad/iPhone Live!!!

jj_CBA

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I love Tipb ..... It's my favorite iPhone & all things Apple site that I visit every single day!

I can't say NO to a free Verizon iPhone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.